At what point will holding anti-gay positions start becoming a liability? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:30:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  At what point will holding anti-gay positions start becoming a liability? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: At what point will holding anti-gay positions start becoming a liability?  (Read 8943 times)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« on: March 10, 2012, 09:46:17 PM »

I'm not a theocrat. The government back in the 1800's started to interfere in marriage to deny inter-racial couples that right to marry. These were the same progressives many on the left and some on the right who believed in eugenics. Margret Sanger was one of their champions. They used racism to split the people so they could control the people of that day. The elites want marriage debated because they are trying to attack the first and most legitimate form of government given by our Creator. That would be the family.

Really you are. There's no rational justification for denying same-sex couples the option of civil marriage (that includes the "marriage is a procreation license" argument) so you hide behind "the only change to the discriminatory status quo I support is marriage privatization/civil unions for all (something that isn't going to happen)" cop-out.

Why can't theocrats just be honest and frank about their views?

Gay atheist theocrat checking in.

(Although if the system of marriage licensing instituted to prevent white-black intermixing can't be done away with, I'd support extending it to any two or more individuals, if only for tax reasons).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies