AH.com (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:40:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  AH.com (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AH.com  (Read 7778 times)
JWHart

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -5.74

« on: April 05, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »

But I do recall my original banning had something to do with a political opinion I had voiced which Ian the Fascist didn't appreciate.

This was your last post on AH.com:

look sh**t, i dont give two cents about your philosophy of life you ass. you speak like a retarded psycho. and your philosohpy still does not explain why you lied.

But sure, your banning was political oppression.
JWHart

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:42:40 PM »

But I do recall my original banning had something to do with a political opinion I had voiced which Ian the Fascist didn't appreciate.

This was your last post on AH.com:

look sh**t, i dont give two cents about your philosophy of life you ass. you speak like a retarded psycho. and your philosohpy still does not explain why you lied.

But sure, your banning was political oppression.

I never actually said that, because, if you had bothered being honest and quoting the rest of that post, I basically said that I deserved the ban(s) because I was a retarded douche back then. That being said, I had said something (stupid, admittedly) about supporting Israel in the 2006 invasion of Lebanon which Ian didn't like, and got pissed over it - I was like 14 back then or something and I was a blowhard - thus I got banned after throwing a little fit. The sockpuppet accounts were something a typical 14 year old banned from an internet forum would do. 

Thanks for being intellectually honest next time.

No, you don't get to qualify your legitimate banning with "I also said something political Ian didn't like.". You were banned for using personal insults and trolling. Period, end of statement.

Thanks for not using weasel words next time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies