AH.com (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:43:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  AH.com (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AH.com  (Read 7782 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: January 14, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »

Yeah, it's me. I was admittedly pretty much a blowhard and a retard back then (who wrote stupid althists, worse even that gporter), as well as a naive troll, so part of it was my own fault and sockpuppeting for so long afterwards was a petty immature thing to do. But it was like in 05-06 or something, when I was young and supported Stephen Harper. But I do recall my original banning had something to do with a political opinion I had voiced which Ian the Fascist didn't appreciate.

Still, AH.com is pretty much a site filled with arrogant stuck-up people who are far less intelligent than they think and who put themselves and their little forum on a pedestal as some Mensa. I go back from time to time to steal the blank maps which they do pretty well, but I haven't read their timelines in years.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:20:23 PM »

But I do recall my original banning had something to do with a political opinion I had voiced which Ian the Fascist didn't appreciate.

This was your last post on AH.com:

look sh**t, i dont give two cents about your philosophy of life you ass. you speak like a retarded psycho. and your philosohpy still does not explain why you lied.

But sure, your banning was political oppression.

I never actually said that, because, if you had bothered being honest and quoting the rest of that post, I basically said that I deserved the ban(s) because I was a retarded douche back then. That being said, I had said something (stupid, admittedly) about supporting Israel in the 2006 invasion of Lebanon which Ian didn't like, and got pissed over it - I was like 14 back then or something and I was a blowhard - thus I got banned after throwing a little fit. The sockpuppet accounts were something a typical 14 year old banned from an internet forum would do. 

Thanks for being intellectually honest next time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies