AH.com (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:51:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  AH.com (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AH.com  (Read 7784 times)
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« on: January 07, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »

AH.com, all day every day.  Literally.

What's funny is how much more lenient this board is.  Half the people here would be banned in a flash on AH.com.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 10:16:37 PM »
« Edited: January 07, 2012, 10:21:11 PM by Twilight Sparkle »

I'm a member and, indeed, found this place via there. I generally avoid the off-topic sections since they're full of unfunny in-jokes, people who post on TV Tropes and such, but otherwise it's not a bad site.

They have an idiotic time limit on how long you can edit posts, which irritates me greatly.

@Teddy - what kind of stuff are you talking about? Not disagreeing, I just can't remember reading any of the admin's posts.

Are you kidding me? The site is like, 80% teenage omega males and basically anyone remotely interesting (non-"liberal" or not) either got banned or left. I was on the old board and let me tell you: the decline since 2004 on is really, really sad to watch. I don't think it's that much to ask that people that comment about history actually have somewhat of a background in that but...

It's actually been a lot nicer since those "alpha" tards got banned.  All they used to do was troll around and make fun of anyone who wasn't like them.

I used to post religiously, until I actually read Ian's post history. That man deserves to be in jail.

What?
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 10:18:53 PM »

Yeah, jmfcst, Sam, Phil, BRTD, opebo and maybe even Al and Joe would have been banned pretty quickly over there.

jmfcst, Sam, BRTD, and opebo would be banned quickly.  Al seems like he'd take a little longer.  Not sure if Joe or Phil would be banned.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 11:26:57 PM »

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/search.php?searchid=8307811

Remember two things.
The Admin is the chief, the leader, and leaders need to, and always do, act at their best behaviour in front of their flock.

Secondly, people never say in public the worst of what they think about and imagine.

If this guy is willing to say these things, with his title, then he must be truly evil.

Are you talking about the abortion thing?  Because your link doesn't link anywhere.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 11:47:56 PM »

wat
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 12:15:13 AM »

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 05:54:27 PM »

Yes, Straha was a blight upon both communities.  Though it was before my time.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 08:09:55 PM »

Yeah, it's me. I was admittedly pretty much a blowhard and a retard back then (who wrote stupid althists, worse even that gporter), as well as a naive troll, so part of it was my own fault and sockpuppeting for so long afterwards was a petty immature thing to do. But it was like in 05-06 or something, when I was young and supported Stephen Harper. But I do recall my original banning had something to do with a political opinion I had voiced which Ian the Fascist didn't appreciate.

Still, AH.com is pretty much a site filled with arrogant stuck-up people who are far less intelligent than they think and who put themselves and their little forum on a pedestal as some Mensa. I go back from time to time to steal the blank maps which they do pretty well, but I haven't read their timelines in years.

Those stuck-up blowhards are mostly gone now.

Now it's full of bronies.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 06:12:12 PM »

You should fix your post, broski.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 06:12:19 PM »

The Pony War there has been pretty amusing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies