What is your voting record like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:44:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What is your voting record like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your voting record like?  (Read 3708 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: January 16, 2012, 05:39:44 PM »

I've voted in every election I've had the chance to (which isn't saying much) and for every office which was on the ballot.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 07:14:52 PM »

Oh, yeah, I've also voted in every student union election here. Haha. I'm sure I was like one of 15 first-year undergrads to vote in that joke last year.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 08:22:42 AM »

Like Hash, I was one of the few students to vote in the student union elections. Totally bogus elections, that disqualified candidates after they won, but anyways..

Oh, they did that too? Priceless. They disqualified some guy last here, and he proceeded to throw some hissy fit. I just voted for girls who I found hot, because student elections are a joke and the SFUO is a huge joke. I won't vote for anybody this year, because the SFUO is a useless fraud which didn't even think it convenient to tell me I hadn't been hired for a job, so I'll write-in Rick Santorum and Rick Perry.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 09:45:32 AM »

Yeah, now I try to stalk the candidates on the Facebook to see which party they support. I felt physically sick after finding out that I voted for a girl who was a Conservative and worked for my waste of sperm MP no less.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies