What is your voting record like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:56:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What is your voting record like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your voting record like?  (Read 3718 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« on: January 19, 2012, 12:06:04 AM »

Like Hash, I was one of the few students to vote in the student union elections. Totally bogus elections, that disqualified candidates after they won, but anyways..

And of course, I have voted in every single election I have been legally allowed to vote for,

2006 federal (Henri Sader, NDP (lost) )
2006 municipal (Alex Munter, mayor (lost); Yusef Al Mezel, city council (lost); Bronwyn Funicello, trustee (won))
2007 provincial (Edelweiss D'Andrea, NDP (lost) )
2008 federal (Paul Dewar, NDP (won) )

2010 municipal (Jane Scharf, mayor (lost); Diane Holmes, city council (won); Jennifer McKenzie, trustee (won) )
2011 federal (Paul Dewar, NDP (won) )
2011 provincial (Anil Naidoo, NDP (lost) )
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:40:03 AM »

Like Hash, I was one of the few students to vote in the student union elections. Totally bogus elections, that disqualified candidates after they won, but anyways..

Oh, they did that too? Priceless. They disqualified some guy last here, and he proceeded to throw some hissy fit. I just voted for girls who I found hot, because student elections are a joke and the SFUO is a huge joke. I won't vote for anybody this year, because the SFUO is a useless fraud which didn't even think it convenient to tell me I hadn't been hired for a job, so I'll write-in Rick Santorum and Rick Perry.

For the main races, I did a bit of research. In my final year, I just went on facebook to see which candidates supported the NDP. Interestingly, people from both student parties were NDP supporters.

For student senate races, I just voted for the girls. I didn't know what they looked like, so I couldnt vote for the hot ones, but I voted for the ones with hot names.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies