Official CNN South Carolina Debate Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:58:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Official CNN South Carolina Debate Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Official CNN South Carolina Debate Thread  (Read 44584 times)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« on: January 19, 2012, 08:59:13 PM »

"There was nobody out in the street suffering with no medical care, back in the early 60s"

Uhh....

These people have literally no connection with reality.

Let's play a game!

It's called, "Demonstrate Your Connection With Reality!"

It's very simple.  Provide a contemporary article from the early 60s by a reputable news organization, detailing the epidemic of people suffering on the streets with no medical care.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:05:56 PM »

"There was nobody out in the street suffering with no medical care, back in the early 60s"

Uhh....

These people have literally no connection with reality.

Let's play a game!

It's called, "Demonstrate Your Connection With Reality!"

It's very simple.  Provide a contemporary article from the early 60s by a reputable news organization, detailing the epidemic of people suffering on the streets with no medical care.

Are you autistic? I can think of no other explanation as to why you take things that literally.

Nope, though I'd have to say Mint's poor judgment continues if I were.  In any event, since you have clearly established a much firmer foothold on reality than whichever candidate said that (not watching), you obviouslly can provide evidence of such a newsworthy problem.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 09:19:59 PM »

Actually took the time to take that, and scored 11.  Of course, I probably was semi-consciously gaming my answers somewhat to score lower, but then again that just shows that I'm self-aware and therefore not autistic.  Sorry!  Find some other non-sequitur.

Opposing unions is incredibly un-libertarian.

It would be, if unions were actually free associations of collectively bargaining employees.  As they are, they're just petition-organizers who demand that companies be made centrally-planned as well as fundraising/GOTV entities for the Democratic Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies