Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:37:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich?
Yes

Probably

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Do You Think Newt Gingrich Has an "Open Marriage" With Callista Gingrich?  (Read 7013 times)
Politico
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
« edited: January 19, 2012, 10:20:38 PM by Politico »

The most enigmatic quote from the second wife:

She said when Gingrich admitted to a six-year affair with a Congressional aide, he asked her if she would share him with the other woman, Callista, who is now married to Gingrich.

"And I just stared at him and he said, 'Callista doesn't care what I do,'" Marianne Gingrich told ABC News. "He wanted an open marriage and I refused."

Marianne described her "shock" at Gingrich's behavior, including how she says she learned he conducted his affair with Callista "in my bedroom in our apartment in Washington."

"He always called me at night," she recalled, "and always ended with 'I love you.' Well, she was listening."

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclusive-gingrich-lacks-moral-character-president-wife/story?id=15392899#.Txjbj4FnSuI

So what DOES he do that Callista doesn't care about him doing? Or, perhaps more aptly, WHO does he do that Callista doesn't care about?

Can you say, "Monica Lewinsky: Republican Edition"?

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/182731/march-12-2007/newt-gingrich-s-extramarital-affair

Ron Paul was right about Newt's SERIAL HYPOCRISY...
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:49:21 PM »

He seems like the type who would, so probably.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 08:49:53 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 08:50:10 PM »

So I'm not allowed to criticize Romney's membership in a heretical cult but you go around attacking his personal life.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 08:52:39 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2012, 09:10:55 PM by Politico »

So I'm not allowed to criticize Romney's membership in a heretical cult but you go around attacking his personal life.

How many millions did Gingrich waste on the Starr Report again? While he's lambasting Clinton, he's banging interns behind his wife's back and then when he gets caught he says, "Oh, hey, how about an open marriage?" And then when his second wife says no, he dumps her for a third wife he was banging behind the second wife's back? Was the third wife fine with the "open marriage" deal, and that made the difference? And who knows who else he was having sex with?

Give me a break. This guy is a total scumbag, and who knows what kind of skeletons are still hidden away and just waiting to come out as soon as he gets the nomination. Personally, I feel like there's a STRONG possibility of him having a Thomas Eagleton-style history if you know where I am going, especially when you consider his family history and unstable personal life (three wives? Need I say more?). And I believe that will DEFINITELY come out if he gets the nomination. You think Mitt's tax return is bad, just imagine having Thomas Eagleton on the top of your ticket. Obama will thank you for handing him 50 states.

I'd go down swinging with Santorum before I'd support Gingrich.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 09:11:02 PM »

I welcome your support for Obama against Gingrich in the campaign this fall, Politico.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 09:12:56 PM »

I know for a fact that he does.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 09:13:50 PM »

I welcome your support for Obama against Gingrich in the campaign this fall, Politico.

Guaranteed a viable third party candidate will emerge if Gingrich is the GOP nominee. And Paul will probably run, too. I'd support one of those two over Gingrich. I cannot support Obama again.
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »

I find the idea of three women in the world who have willingly slept with Newt Gingrich to be shocking enough.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 09:45:06 PM »

Doesn't this belong in the mega-thread?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 09:49:47 PM »

Doesn't this belong in the mega-thread?

It's a poll, so no-go. Yes, I found a loophole, but I promise not to abuse it Wink
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 10:13:35 PM »

I find the idea of three women in the world who have willingly slept with Newt Gingrich to be shocking enough.

women fetishize money and power mofo
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 10:14:18 PM »

I wouldn't put it past him.
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 10:23:22 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 10:31:39 PM »

Typical Politico post in a nutshell:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 10:35:47 PM »

WOW. Apparently this is from a story that appeared in Vanity Fair. Apparently the guy was taking care of Gingrich's daughters, Jackie Sue and Kathy, and this unfolded with his children right around the corner? DISGUSTING!

Source: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/newt/vanityfair1.html
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 10:47:04 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2012, 10:51:04 PM by Politico »

Maybe David Vitter gave Newt some tips on "diaper" erotica? I wonder if Newt ever joined in the prostitution circuit with Vitter? Or maybe he got his tips from John Ensign? Perhaps some bathroom etiquette from Larry Craig?

Did I hear something about the GOP being the party of values? Good luck with that if you hand the nomination to Newt Gingrich. Instead of pushing away scumbags, apparently the base embraces them again while they simultaneously run anti-capitalist ads that would make Obama blush.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 10:51:26 PM »

This thread is disgusting. The personal relationships and sexual proclivities of a candidate are completely irrelevant to how well they would do their job as president. Only in America, our culture so strangled by puritan prudery, do we care about this nonsensical hearsay.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 10:54:48 PM »

Maybe David Vitter gave Newt some tips on "diaper" erotica? I wonder if Newt ever joined in the prostitution circuit with Vitter? Or maybe he got his tips from John Ensign? Perhaps some bathroom etiquette from Larry Craig?

What the fck am I reading?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 10:55:31 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2012, 10:58:30 PM by Politico »

This thread is disgusting. The personal relationships and sexual proclivities of a candidate are completely irrelevant to how well they would do their job as president. Only in America, our culture so strangled by puritan prudery, do we care about this nonsensical hearsay.

I would not do this to any other candidate. Indeed, I said pretty much nothing about the accusations against Cain. However, Gingrich deserves this for what he did to Bill Clinton with regards to Monica Lewinsky. He wasted millions of taxpayers' dollars on that witch hunt while he, himself, was having sex with interns behind his second wife's back (At least Hillary Clinton probably agreed to Bill's proclivities; Gingrich was having sex behind his second wife's back and telling her that he loved her with his mistress laying right there, beside him while he spoke on the phone).

The serial hypocrisy is too much. Gingrich deserves all that is coming to him with regards to this issue.
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 10:58:36 PM »

I agree, and wholeheartedly. The problem with this Republican field is that every candidate has something that all of us wants. This primary is all about envy.

Think about it! What American voter doesn't wish that he or she had...

...Romney's money?
...Perry's swagger?
...Santorum's family?
...Huntsman's class?
...Paul's capacity for inspiring devotion?
...Gingrich's sex life?
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »

Politico, drop it. Since your candidate is no longer the default nominee, you have nothing better to do than to rehash a man's painful and truly indefinsible past.

Have you no shame?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 11:07:24 PM »

Politico, drop it. Since your candidate is no longer the default nominee, you have nothing better to do than to rehash a man's painful and truly indefinsible past.

Gingrich will be crushed by Obama if he is the nominee, and the Republican Party will never again be able to use the "values" mantle. Gingrich is down by double-digits right now to Obama, and this was a few days ago, before "open marriage"-gate hit.

Say what you will about Obama, but the man has some class and dignity and is faithful to his wife, unlike Newt Gingrich, the biggest slime-ball I've ever seen in national politics.
Vote UKIP!
MasterSanders
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2012, 11:14:29 PM by Reaganites for Newt »

Gingrich will be crushed by Obama if he is the nominee, and the Republican Party will never again be able to use the "values" mantle. Gingrich is down by double-digits right now to Obama, and this was a few days ago, before "open marriage"-gate hit.

Dude, since have head-to-head polls mattered this early. Who are we, a few geeks in our underwear in the basements of our parent's houses, to say who will beat Obama and who will not? Ultimately the American people will decide.

Your personal hatred of Newt Gingrich is appalling. Don't suppose who is electible and who is not
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 11:16:29 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2012, 11:18:41 PM by Politico »

Dude, since have head-to-head polls mattered this early. Who are we, a few geeks in our underwear in the basements of our parent's houses, to say who will beat Obama and who will not? Ultimately the American people will decide.

Your personal hatred of Newt Gingrich is appalling. Don't suppose who is electible and who is not

Ron Paul has already created the ad for Obama that would completely destroy Gingrich this fall (It was incredibly effective in Iowa; even more powerful than the Willie Horton ads):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRdqGKA782A

And this doesn't even deal with his "open marriages," something about 3% of females in the nation support, I bet. I mean, do you really think Gingrich is going to win more than a handful of states if he's only getting 35-40% of the female vote?

Your support, anybody's support, for Gingrich is truly inexplicable. Santorum I can understand. Paul I can understand. Romney I can understand. But Gingrich? Seriously?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies