The Tea Party Vs. Occupy...... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:58:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  The Tea Party Vs. Occupy...... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Tea Party Vs. Occupy......  (Read 8596 times)
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« on: February 29, 2012, 11:32:42 PM »

Occupy wall street isn't paying rent to stay in buildings. They don't bathe, work, or earn their own way. The tea party believes in the exact principles this country was founded on; life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. Why are they against people going to work? What do they care? If they do care, then why don't they start a business and compete? Where have they been during the cold months, or do they lack passion? This is what Obama meant by a "civilian army better funded than the U.S. military. Romney better have this in election ads to get people to connect the points.
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 11:41:00 PM »

Occupy wall street isn't paying rent to stay in buildings.

That's hilarious, because Occupy Cincinnati just got a building TODAY where they pay rent each month.
[/quote

Yes with my tax dollars.
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 11:48:23 PM »

See what I mean. I don't see anyone who is happy with their profession in that movement. My doctor isn't in occupy and neither is my attorney. I'm not and I'm only partly happy and successful. Also, I don't see college professors who advocate students to go there actually participating themselves.
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »

Occupy is better. I'm interested to see what they do during the conventions.

They'll play loud music, have an orgy, smoke weed, refuse to bathe, and act like they're doing something at the conventions. There will be almost as many arrests as were made at the Obama inaguration. You don't see that happening at tea party rallies.
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 02:26:53 PM »

They'll play loud music, have an orgy, smoke weed, refuse to bathe, and act like they're doing something at the conventions. There will be almost as many arrests as were made at the Obama inaguration. You don't see that happening at tea party rallies.

That's because the Tea Party supports the establishment, the establishment sees no threat to the current power structure from the Tea Party.

Right it's not what they do, it's how it's perceived by authorities. Those tea partiers are such dirtbags but they'll always get a pass because they support the establishment. Tell Obama they support the establishment.
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 08:20:18 PM »

Occupy is better. I'm interested to see what they do during the conventions.

Roll Eyes Just because so and so can't get laid doesn't mean they can brandish loaded guns at town hall meetings and stomp on the heads of liberal activists.

That was brilliant. You should run for president and use that line in every ad. Ok thanks
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies