I just signed up to have Mormon missionaries visit me at home (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:32:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I just signed up to have Mormon missionaries visit me at home (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just signed up to have Mormon missionaries visit me at home  (Read 11325 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: January 21, 2012, 12:34:56 PM »

If I ever run into them again I'm going to ask them why they don't raise their hands or dance at their church services.

You can ask most normal Christians that.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »

Are you serious, BushOK?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »

Same as with the Black man he supported for President four years ago, so I would suppose so. Evil

Let me clarify.  I would let him step into my home on Presidential/cordial terms, not as a Mormon trying to convert me.  The moment he starts trying to convert me, I would show him the door.

I would enjoy having President Obama in my home, because there is at least a chance he is a Christian, nobody knows for sure.  Romney is definitely not a Christian, he's a Mormon (I'm not going to get into the differences at this time).

My vote for President Romney is not about his religious beliefs, because I think he will keep them separate from public policy.  My vote for Romney is about Obama wanting to cut the military.  That turned me off real fast.  I still would not be too disappointed if Obama wins in 9 months, because he's done several pretty good things in his first term.

To be honest, cutting defense (even though not by near enough) is one of the most responsible things Obama has done as President.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »

To be honest, cutting defense (even though not by near enough) is one of the most responsible things Obama has done as President.

It's been the most sensible and strategic cut since the Nixon era.

Indeed, but if you ask the current Republican circus acts, we desperately need to cut Medicare and Social Security, while lowering taxes and maintaining absurd Pentagon funding.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies