I just signed up to have Mormon missionaries visit me at home (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:57:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I just signed up to have Mormon missionaries visit me at home (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just signed up to have Mormon missionaries visit me at home  (Read 11281 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 27, 2012, 05:39:58 PM »

Same as with the Black man he supported for President four years ago, so I would suppose so. Evil

Let me clarify.  I would let him step into my home on Presidential/cordial terms, not as a Mormon trying to convert me.  The moment he starts trying to convert me, I would show him the door.

I would enjoy having President Obama in my home, because there is at least a chance he is a Christian, nobody knows for sure.  Romney is definitely not a Christian, he's a Mormon (I'm not going to get into the differences at this time).

My vote for President Romney is not about his religious beliefs, because I think he will keep them separate from public policy.  My vote for Romney is about Obama wanting to cut the military.  That turned me off real fast.  I still would not be too disappointed if Obama wins in 9 months, because he's done several pretty good things in his first term.
As an evangelical Christian, shouldn't you let Romney (and Obama if he isn't a Christian) stay as long as they want and try to convert them?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 10:52:52 PM »

Congratulations.  I don't believe in God, but I believe that organization can give you a sense of belonging and trick you into believing there is a higher power.  At some points in our lives, we need a higher power and a congregation of fellow believers.  So don't let others ridicule you, have your fun with Mormonism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies