To the new Parties
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:42:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  To the new Parties
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: To the new Parties  (Read 7683 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2012, 09:57:28 AM »

Which new party should I join? I've only known 1 party my whole life in Atlasia, and needless to say, I feel naked without my RPP. I need a new home or I need to leave Sad
Join CPA! We can be your new, comfortable home Smiley.

On ZuWo's lines, I think the CPA is a bit to the right to you socially, but hey, every party needs its liberal wing.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2012, 02:53:43 PM »

Which new party should I join? I've only known 1 party my whole life in Atlasia, and needless to say, I feel naked without my RPP. I need a new home or I need to leave Sad
Join the Imperial Front!  Go Southern or go home! (Wink)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2012, 03:26:37 PM »

Clearly, the solution is LOONY!  A chickenhawk in every potato, a carbonara in every garridge!
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2012, 03:28:07 PM »

Clearly, the solution is LOONY!  A chickenhawk in every potato, a carbonara in every garridge!

No, u said u would join ELF! Sad
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2012, 04:03:03 PM »

No, u said u would join ELF! Sad

Oh right.  PARTY MERGER??
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2012, 07:32:17 PM »

I kind of want to sit back and see how things stabilize in this new system. The Southern Party obviously speaks to me, as it reminds me of the early RPP, but when I choose a party, it's usually for life (or until we have a dissolution), so I want to make sure I find the right party for my ideology and one with a stable core. I suppose I am no longer allowed to have a leadership position in any new party, so I will see which I want to be a part of. Tongue
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2012, 10:49:25 PM »

I kind of want to sit back and see how things stabilize in this new system. The Southern Party obviously speaks to me, as it reminds me of the early RPP, but when I choose a party, it's usually for life (or until we have a dissolution), so I want to make sure I find the right party for my ideology and one with a stable core. I suppose I am no longer allowed to have a leadership position in any new party, so I will see which I want to be a part of. Tongue

Says who? The fanciful delusions of the supporters of this tripe?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies