2016 Election Game - Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:48:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73451 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 26, 2012, 06:48:15 PM »

Donald Trump's Speech

First off, I want to thank everyone who came here today, it’s nice to see all of you here and I mean that. On here with me on the stage are some folks I have had the privilege to meet in the last few weeks: A fireman, a Veteran, a teacher, a family man, and a college student. They are all different, but they have one thing in common: They want me to run for President and make a difference, and I am here to say I accept their challenge and I hope to make their wishes reality. I intend to run for President of the United States as a candidate of the Reform Party.

While the party may be considered dead by most people, I believe it’s just been waiting for the ideal candidate, one who wants to shake the establishment and maybe make into the big white house. I also hope to see the party grow into not just a player on the Presidential scale but everywhere else as well. I will do my best to help the party nationwide.

I will say this however: It’s not going to be easy. The economy is doing fine but still needs some work, I intend to do that. The Debt is growing too high levels never seen, and needs to be stopped in its tracks; I intend to do that as well whatever it takes.  Our nation also needs a candidate who is not afraid to deal with our foreign allies and enemies. I want our nation to grow back into our spot as a highly respected nation like it once was. Our last fifteen years have been lost due to bad decisions and bad luck; I at least want to reverse the bad decisions. I also want to focus on issues that matter and not personal issues, I may have had a difficult personal life in the past, but I grew up believing in the American Dream and I believe I fit the motto.  I believe that the newer generations need to learn it and live it well, or our society will continue to decline.

I am looking forward to these next few months, I intend to travel across this great nation and meet voters like the ones I have on the stage with me.  I want to talk about things that matter and give the voters something they have seriouslylacked since the dawn of our millennium: A viable third candidate who intends to lead on day one. Thanks for coming, and I hope to see you all soon!
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »

Donald Trump Campaign Schedule: Week of Sep 14th-20th

Sep 14th- Campaign Rally in Albany, NY
Sep 15th-Speech in Pittsburgh, PA
Sep 16th-Campaign Rally in Cleveland, Ohio
Sep 17th-Campaign Rally in Fort Wayne,IN
Sep 18th-Campaign Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
Sep 19th-Break Day
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 06:34:41 PM »

Donald Trump's Speech in  Pittsburgh, PA:

"It seems we are going to have to prove our movement because we are being ignoring and a lot of people are laughing at us for the most part. If your not a Democrat or Republican you do not matter in the eyes of most people, and that is just sad. They refuse to look at the issues that matter: Our country needs it's internal features and structures fixed, the mills that were once a fixture of this grand city are not what they used to be, the tax system is flawed and against the average citizen,  and we are letting an egomaniacal third world country run over us.

All this needs to be stopped and fixed as soon as possible. I propose a works policy that fixes the internal structures financed by increased taxes on the upper classes, I want to bring new companies to the old mill structures by negotiating what is fair and right for you the workers. I want to lower the taxes for the folks who cannot afford to pay, and increase them for those who do, and I want an America that is strong when up against our rivals who intend to harm us. I really want to accomplish these promises but I need your help to promote my message. Do whatever you can to get more people on our side, because I want the Reform party to be an echo and not just a small voice on the grand scale of American Politics. And with your help we can do anything!

Thank you all very much for having me!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies