2016 Election Game - Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:11:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game - Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game - Game Thread  (Read 73456 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« on: January 26, 2012, 08:02:52 PM »

July 16, 2015: Lincoln Park, San Francisco

"I am hereby announcing my candidacy for President of the United States. While the current administration has been successful in restoring our economy and world image, there are great strides of progress to be made. In the past few years under my term as lieutenant governor and then as governor after Governor Brown stepped down, we have made great strides here in California.

Our budgets are balanced and reporting a surplus, we have the highest green job creation rate in the country, and while many states continue to take money out of education, we are now beginning to put it back in. I am running for President to bring the many successes we have had in California to the rest of our great nation.

For too long have we ignored the growing education problem: tuition continues to increase and the prospects for our students' futures seems to decrease. Just as we stopped the bleeding for the UC and CSU systems and made more grants available to lower and middle class students, we can do it on a national level. We will create an educated generation that will produce technological breakthroughs beyond our wildest dreams, and out compete all of our economic rivals.

Our great nation still is in the midst of another civil rights movement: the one for gay and lesbian equality. The Defense of Marriage Act still stands in the books of Congress. It must go, it is unfair and wrong!

I have decided to run for president to fix these underrepresented issues. We need strong leadership to move these issues forward in this time of relative peace and growing economic prosperity. Together, we can make it happen.

Thank you for coming, now let's get to work!"
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 02:48:14 AM »

9/14 - Fundraiser in Hollywood, California
9/15 Townhall in Las Vegas, Nevada, Intewview on MSNBC with Rachel Maddow
9/16 Townhall in Reno, Nevada
9/17 Rest and Airplane Flight to Boston, Massachusetts
9/18 Speech at Dartmouth College. Townhall in Conrocd, New Hampshire
9/19 Speech/ Meet and Greet in Manchester, NH followed by a Townhall
9/20 Local TV Interviews, Speech in Nashua, NH
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 08:28:13 PM »

Governor Newsom

9/21: Rally in Dover, NH. Meeting with local Newspapers and Local TV
9/22: Fundraiser in Boston, MA. Appearance on the Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer
9/23: Townhall at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. Townhall in Sioux City
9/24: Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
9/25: Walked around the city for a general meet and greet. Rest day in Des Moines.
9/26: Townhall at Iowa State University, AMes, IA.
9/27: Townhall at University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA. Interview with local TV in Cedar Falls

Governor Newsom in Des Moines.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies