The Office of Fmr. IDS Imperial Speaker Sanchez (Doesn't really know-FL)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:56:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Fmr. IDS Imperial Speaker Sanchez (Doesn't really know-FL)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Fmr. IDS Imperial Speaker Sanchez (Doesn't really know-FL)  (Read 253 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 30, 2012, 09:51:06 PM »
« edited: August 20, 2012, 07:45:59 PM by ChairmanSanchez »

Chairman Sanchez-PLP-FL....(sounds like an offshoot of a larger Palestinian terrorist group) Yep, I am back in Atlasia, and here to answer questions/concerns/death threats, etc.

On the Issues (I was cheap and copied and pasted from Pingvin and built of that list-sorry man Sad)
Abortion: Pro life in almost all cases, except mother’s health. States/Regions should decide Abortion laws.

Government Spending: A balanced budget should be required. No deficits, what so ever.

Education: School vouchers for everybody. Get the federal government out of education completely!

Energy: Private companies should do whatever they want. I personally support alternative energy sources but the government should not fund them.

Environment: Enviroment-shiroment. Bleh blah bleh. Allow states and regions to decide.

Gun control: Any gun control legislation is an attack to safety of Atlasia. No restrictions on firearms!

Healthcare: The health care system should be completely private; it isn't a responsibility of the federal government.

Immigration: Seriously consider a cap on all legal immigration, attempt mass deportation of illegal immigrants.

Defense Spending: Should be cut along with everything else.

Iran: Who cares? Iran is its own nation.

Military Intervention: Only if we are directly attacked by a foreign power, not terrorist, or other groups.

Role of Government: The smaller and less activist the Government, the better the country. Government can run the military, the police, and the courts - that's it.

Trade: I favor fair trade to free trade. I oppose all organized free trade treaties and wish that small tariffs should be placed.

Tax Rates: A single rate flat tax for citizens and a very low tax rate for corporations, but eliminate all loopholes and remove all small hidden taxes.

Marriage: Regional right.

Social Security: Let workers privately invest all retirement payments. Social Security System as now is a complete joke and should be reformed.

Unions: Unions are undermining our economy by blackmailing companies to overpay their workers. Find a solution to balance labor demands with business concerns.

War at Terror: Terrorism is a crime, not a foreign power. Wars on anything, cancer, drugs, etc, are pointless.

Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 09:56:13 PM »

Now that is a campaign slogan Cheesy

Endorsed Smiley
Pingvin
Pingvin99