The Romneys Converted Mitt’s Dead Atheist Father-in-Law to Mormonism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:54:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Romneys Converted Mitt’s Dead Atheist Father-in-Law to Mormonism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Romneys Converted Mitt’s Dead Atheist Father-in-Law to Mormonism  (Read 9408 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 27, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

When someone dies their legacy and memory is all they leave behind... And then Mormons have to go ahead and tarnish it with creepy garbage like this.  There should be no religious test for public office, but America should really look into what this guy believes and how it guides him.  It's just too wacky to be irrelevant.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 09:08:19 PM »

This whole thing of the mormans and their planets, how does it work?

I tried once to understand it, I gave up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

from what I can gather, human beings become gods when they die and are assigned a planet in the cosmos to rule over...

As someone who is neither Christian nor Mormon... I can honestly say I don't see how Mormonism has ANYTHING to do with Christianity.  It's like saying Forrest Gump and Cast Away are the same movie. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies