Romney pledges to launch an armada of galleons if elected. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:51:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney pledges to launch an armada of galleons if elected. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney pledges to launch an armada of galleons if elected.  (Read 2369 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: January 28, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »

Yes, because Commie anti human rights dictator Castro is such a credible and realiable source for commentary on the American political scene.

However, if you wish to idolize Commie Castro, hang on his every word, and worship as your  hero, you are completely free to do so.

Don't let me stop you.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 08:07:12 PM »

Yes, because Commie anti human rights dictator Castro is such a credible and realiable source for commentary on the American political scene.

However, if you wish to idolize Commie Castro, hang on his every word, and worship as your  hero, you are completely free to do so.

Don't let me stop you.

A broken clock like Castro is still far more reliable than the Republicans.

Another worshiper at the shrine of Castro I see.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:23:57 PM »

Don't let me stop you.

Whoa.  Not the reaction I was expecting.  You do realize I have at various times agreed with things Newt Gingrich has said and I have agreed with things that Romney has said.  I don't think that means I "idolize" them.  I was on another thread earlier today defending Romney from an unfair attack.  I'm not a robot dude.  If someone is right I acknowledge it.  It doesn't mean I agree with everything they say or do.

You have to admit that Romney's statement shows a complete lack of understanding of military matters.  This is why you shouldn't assume a business man will automatically make a good president.

You're the one who said that Castro summed it up best, meaning better than anyone else, better than any American could have.

For someone who agrees with some things Romney has said, you are now saying he, and all Republican candidates, are idiots, just because some Commie anti human rights dictator says so.

The GOP candidates could not  get a better endorsement than to have some Commie dictator criticizing them.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:07:25 PM »

Whoa.  Not the reaction I was expecting.  You do realize I have at various times agreed with things Newt Gingrich has said and I have agreed with things that Romney has said.  I don't think that means I "idolize" them.  I was on another thread earlier today defending Romney from an unfair attack.  I'm not a robot dude.  If someone is right I acknowledge it.  It doesn't mean I agree with everything they say or do.

You have to admit that Romney's statement shows a complete lack of understanding of military matters.  This is why you shouldn't assume a business man will automatically make a good president.

You're the one who said that Castro summed it up best, meaning better than anyone else, better than any American could have.

Figure of speech.

For someone who agrees with some things Romney has said, you are now saying he, and all Republican candidates, are idiots, just because some Commie anti human rights dictator says so.

Concrete thinking.

Seriously what is with you and the English language?  You mean to say you've never called a guy that went to Harvard or Yale an idiot?  You don't actually mean the person has an IQ less than 90.

And what is with this Commie stuff?  The Cold War is over.  Guess what?  We won.  They aren't coming back.  Geez.  And you wonder why the rest of us and frankly the rest of the world are terrified of people like you.  Castro is a petty dictator living on an island.  Why does he bother you so much?  What's embarrassing is as bad as that guy is he is one of the only prominent people that can speak the truth about the situation. Frankly I'm embarrassed that he landed such a blow on our political process.

Now do you have anything to say about Romney's proposed flotilla from the turn of the last century or do you want to re-litigate the Cold War?

Mmmm... no.  I am calling Romney's defense bona fides bunk because he just compared an Aegis cruiser to a steam ship.

You are the one who injected the Commie Castro and his statement about the GOP candidates, stating he summed it up best, and you now try to pass this off as a figure of speech.

You made no such claim when you quoted from the dictator.  I can only assume that you were serious with your own statement.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies