Romney pledges to launch an armada of galleons if elected. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:47:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney pledges to launch an armada of galleons if elected. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney pledges to launch an armada of galleons if elected.  (Read 2372 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: January 28, 2012, 07:14:06 PM »

Yes, because Commie anti human rights dictator Castro is such a credible and realiable source for commentary on the American political scene.

However, if you wish to idolize Commie Castro, hang on his every word, and worship as your  hero, you are completely free to do so.

Don't let me stop you.

A broken clock like Castro is still far more reliable than the Republicans.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 07:25:53 PM »

Yes, because Commie anti human rights dictator Castro is such a credible and realiable source for commentary on the American political scene.

However, if you wish to idolize Commie Castro, hang on his every word, and worship as your  hero, you are completely free to do so.

Don't let me stop you.

Whoa.  Not the reaction I was expecting.  You do realize I have at various times agreed with things Newt Gingrich has said and I have agreed with things that Romney has said.  I don't think that means I "idolize" them.  I was on another thread earlier today defending Romney from an unfair attack.  I'm not a robot dude.  If someone is right I acknowledge it.  It doesn't mean I agree with everything they say or do.

You have to admit that Romney's statement shows a complete lack of understanding of military matters.  This is why you shouldn't assume a business man will automatically make a good president.

Pretty crazy that as we are still in the mess left by the first MBA President, the Republicans are set to nominate another Harvard MBA class of '75. The Harvard Business school should be shut down for graduating such scum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies