Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:28:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South  (Read 21140 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: January 30, 2012, 07:43:03 AM »

Jbrase and I would be thrilled to receive an endorsement for the upcoming presidential elections from the UIF! If you have any questions about our views, please ask.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 04:08:37 AM »

I would love to see the UIF as a caucus of the CPA. Cheesy

This, but with a CDU/CSU arrangement would make me fall in love with you guys.

The CPA would only have members in the 4 non-south regions, and the UIF would only have members in the south, but the two parties would sit together whenever elected to the Senate, etc, and hold joint conventions for picking the President, etc, and endorsements, etc.

That would sound like great fun, indeed. I would certainly approve of such an arrangement, but generally I am open to anything - from a coalition of the shape Teddy outlined to a very loose and informal cooperation.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »

Guys, important thing is that it's almost certain that a member of the Imperial Bloc will be the next Vice President Grin Yelnoc or me, it's good for the South.

Even better for the South would be the victory of an all-Southern ticket with a Southern President and a Southern Vice President. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies