Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:11:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Imperial Bloc - A Party for the South  (Read 21151 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: May 03, 2012, 09:39:41 PM »

I figured this party would stay neutral in federal races...if an endorsement is to be made, my ticket would prefer that endorsement be held until our campaign reaches the IDS.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:44:26 PM »

I figured this party would stay neutral in federal races...if an endorsement is to be made, my ticket would prefer that endorsement be held until our campaign reaches the IDS.

What does that even mean?

And I'm not calling for an endorsement, necessarily, I just want to stir up some activity.  I don't want to be the chairman of a zombie party.

Kalwejt and I will be campaigning in the South. I will be in the IDS in early June, and will have some joint appearances with Kal and SJoyce.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 09:58:40 PM »

Odd that you were all in favor of the Labor party jumping the gun and endorsing but to each his own!

When the time comes- Mr. Chairman- I'd love the chance to address the Bloc...I'm sure that will be closer to the election

The Labor Party does not have its own Presidential ticket and is not a regional party- I will be speaking on issues of particular relevance to this region and party that is represented on my ticket when my campaign arrived in the IDS. There will be bits and pieces along the way as well. I don't think the differences are too unclear.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 01:17:02 PM »

Guys, important thing is that it's almost certain that a member of the Imperial Bloc will be the next Vice President Grin Yelnoc or me, it's good for the South.

Even better for the South would be the victory of an all-Southern ticket with a Southern President and a Southern Vice President. Wink

That is debatable. Fortunately, it will be debated thoroughly. I am hoping that I will perform better than the typical Liberal candidate would in the South.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 02:19:23 PM »

This case can not be compared to Bush v. Gore, are you serious? That case had legitimate electoral law questions in an election wherethe results could not be completely decided otherwise. Tweed clearly lost this election and has not raised any constitutional or legal provisions that support his case.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 02:40:20 PM »

This case can not be compared to Bush v. Gore, are you serious? That case had legitimate electoral law questions in an election wherethe results could not be completely decided otherwise. Tweed clearly lost this election and has not raised any constitutional or legal provisions that support his case.

I said it's Bush v. Gore level; it has to do with who won an election, not whether or not the federal government continues to exist.

Though if Tweed won his suit, the federal government would be completely delegitimized, as the Supreme Court would establish its prerogative to annoint its chosen candidate (as it happens, the most left-wing candidate) winner.

Only the Court would be delegitmized.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 03:07:47 PM »

The Court has no power to "install" a Government; they will not be allowed to usurp this power from the people.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 12:06:25 PM »

The Whigs as a federal and other-regions party and the IB and MCPR to their own regions? I could see that.

The Whigs are mostly present in the Mideast and Southeast.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies