Labor Party Standing Committee thread: Endorsement voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:12:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Labor Party Standing Committee thread: Endorsement voting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labor Party Standing Committee thread: Endorsement voting  (Read 85996 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: February 04, 2012, 11:01:40 PM »

I recommend if you all want a winning ticket to back Duke/AndrewPA. We understand human love, dignity and respect! We also love animals! And we are handsome and like good music and wine! Give us a look if you can't decide on your own! We will pay handsomely for your endorsement!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 08:28:07 PM »

It was only a matter of time before this began again. Obviously you all are strategically registering. I just wish you wouldn't, because no one really wins.

Back when I was in the RPP I always opposed the idea of strategic registration because I feel it's bad for the game, and I still believe that. Concentrate on your strengths and stop worrying about your numbers in other regions. One party isn't meant to control all the regions anyway.

And please don't deny it's happening. I just checked the new register thread and its blatantly obvious, so lets just recognize we are all smart adults here. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies