Whig Party Convention (2-7 February): Voting on Party Symbols (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:50:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Whig Party Convention (2-7 February): Voting on Party Symbols (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whig Party Convention (2-7 February): Voting on Party Symbols  (Read 8245 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: February 02, 2012, 06:42:01 AM »

I'd like to request a nomination for this party's endorsement, if I may. I've pledged lower income tax rates than my opponent. I've heard this party discussing game reform as an important issue and I'm confident others will vouch for me when I say that there is no one more dedicated to reforming and restoring the Northeast than I am.

I have enough experience to understand the unique values and culture of the region, and how to work with fellow Northeasterners to get things done.

I have enough ideas to keep the legislature busy and the game fun and active.

I also offer unity- a new style of politics focused on bringing the region together and pushing policies that make sense for all citizens, not just the rich.

I hope you find me worthy of consideration. If you have any questions I can gladly answer them and please feel free to read through my campaign thread for more details.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 06:52:08 AM »

I can say this. I'm proudly pro-choice. There is no chance of a pro-life bill reaching my desk. If a candidate says they will criminalize abortion in the Northeast, that candidate is either lying or doesn't understand the region's political culture well enough. I hope that this is not a deal breaker for your endorsement because my reform ideas are revolutionary and no one who gets elected will be able to move abortion policy in your direction. It may not be what you want to hear, but it's the truth.
Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 06:48:09 PM »
« Edited: February 02, 2012, 06:53:11 PM by Senator Napoleon »

Anyone sane prefers alternatives to abortion, whether out of conscience or concern for women's health. I'd like to point out that the Northeast already has a balanced budget requirement in the Constitution and all budgets under my administration will comply with that. Also, the Speaker is not your opponent Jerseyrules. You're up against my tax plan, which is superior for families.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies