What makes you Dem/Repub/Indep? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:27:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  What makes you Dem/Repub/Indep? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What makes you Dem/Repub/Indep?  (Read 43808 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 06, 2005, 07:46:33 PM »

This is why I am a Democrat:

I am a Republican, because the Republican party is the only party to stand up to those bloody murderous harlots~yes, those women who support and or have had abortions!
That hellish practice will end once our beloved President is able to put Scalia or Thomas in the driver's seat of the Supreme Court, and another Ultra-Conservative S.C.J. \

Glory, Glory, Halleluiah!  What a day that will be!

Republicans turn issues into good vs. evil. They pretend that they are ordained by God on this earth and that anyone who disagrees with them is a sinner. And then, instead of pointing out the ridiculousness of people who say stuff like this, the Republicans embrace them as a voting block. They act like God cares about our politics. They support themselves and defend themselves by basically saying "God said to do it!" This scares me.

I dislike the far-left too, but the difference I see is that the far-left would probably never act on what they say, while the far-right has brainswashed itself into thinking it is doing what God wants.

There is no greater danger to American politics than ignoring extremism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies