What best describes your view of the general election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:13:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  What best describes your view of the general election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What best describes your view of the general election?
Pro-Obama

Pro-Romney

Anti-Obama

Anti-Romney

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: What best describes your view of the general election?  (Read 4041 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: February 02, 2012, 10:21:14 PM »
« edited: February 02, 2012, 10:26:32 PM by Politico »

Anti-reelecting-another-incumbent-who-does-not-deserve-reelection. Mediocrity and disappointment should not be rewarded, right? You are either competent and successful, or you are not. There are no stickers for effort, or talking a good talk, at this level of power.

As Romney put it the other night: Obama was elected to lead, he chose to simply follow the special interests, and now he ought to get out of the way. Obama had his turn. Now it's Romney's turn.

America can do a lot better than this, folks.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 11:26:03 PM »
« Edited: February 02, 2012, 11:33:17 PM by Politico »

Politico makes me more anti-Romney.

Just throwing that out there.

Good. A bunch of clueless youngsters ragging on Romney is exactly what we want. Whatever you do, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE tell your parents, grandparents, and aunts/uncles how much you hate Romney...
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 11:33:40 PM »

Attaboy. You'll come around. I know you will. As will the jmfcsts, who will be our prize endorsement sooner or later.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 01:04:03 AM »

I honestly think the best chance (however slim it is) for this country to regain some sanity is for us to hit rock bottom under Obama.

That has already happened. Or, I should say, will happen before November.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 01:52:56 AM »

Well yeah, I'd expect the Mittster to deliver on one of those three; prize for whomever guesses which one.

Balancing the budget, and eventually running surpluses to lower the national debt load. Mittster will give the federal government a haircut--hell, a buzzcut--it has never seen before.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 02:51:09 AM »

I don't care for Obama Bush, but the alternative is horrifying.

Change your avatar to blue, and you're now a 2004 Republican supporter of George W. Bush!

Just say no to re-electing incumbents who do not deserve re-election.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 02:51:58 AM »

Well yeah, I'd expect the Mittster to deliver on one of those three; prize for whomever guesses which one.

Balancing the budget, and eventually running surpluses to lower the national debt load. Mittster will give the federal government a haircut--hell, a buzzcut--it has never seen before.

Will President Romney receive.a.buzzcut in order to show solidarity with the shaven government?

That would be very Johnny Unitas of him, but I am not sure the country is ready for a buzzcut president.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies