Andrews for Co-President (VICTORY SPEECH)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:28:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Andrews for Co-President (VICTORY SPEECH)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Andrews for Co-President (VICTORY SPEECH)  (Read 3488 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 05, 2012, 02:47:14 PM »
« edited: February 20, 2012, 02:03:20 PM by Senator Duke »

Friends,

We are gathered here today to witness history. For the first time in a very long time, we are looking at absolute chaos. Not since the days of yore, when it appeared as if the RPP would collapse, have I seen such madness. And during all of this, my friend, loving partner, and drinking partner AndrewPA and I sat on the sidelines, questioning our purpose, lamenting lost women and drinking far too many Pabsts.

But today, after a long, 2 minute conversation, we decided we must, for the sake of this great nation, run for its highest office. We're doing it at the urging of ourselves, The People, and mainly ourselves. We are not looking for glory, nay, we are looking for recognition.

But I digress. We are entering a new Atlasia. One that promises to be less cut throat and more inclusive. I can't think of two people more loving, more respectful and more trustworthy than myself and my co-presidential running mate. This new Atlasia doesn't have room for a social hierarchy. This new Atlasia doesn't have room for party bosses or even Presidential bosses. We are running as Co-Presidents to show our unity and dedication to equality, self respect, and human dignity. We believe in putting the past in the past, raising our glasses to a brighter future, and going full speed ahead.

Join us, The People, and all decent, hard working humans all over Atlasia and vote for Andrew/Andrew, Co-Presidents for a kinder, more loving Atlasia! With Valentine's Day just around the corner, it makes the most sense!
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 04:55:25 PM »

I don't think that said ticket is legal (sorry) but you'd have to talk to the SoFE about that.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:56:03 PM »

For legal purposes, I am on top.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 05:01:22 PM »

Oh gurl, he is on top!
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 05:01:40 PM »

You did say something somewhere about being lovers.....

Tongue
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »

Oh my
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »

Oh yes
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 09:23:12 AM »

Don't let your love be blinded by hate!
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »

This might possibly be the greatest ticket ever created.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 03:52:09 PM »

I would like to open the floor up for questions. Please remember the questions do not always have to be directed to me or my partner. You are allowed to direct them to anyone. We are no better than you anyone else in this thread.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 12:09:13 AM »

Friends, I would like to address someone that is on our mind in these troubled times, and that someone is Teddy. Teddy may have had his quirks, but which of us does not? He may have forgotten to take his medication or he may eat far too many hamburgers, but he is now a victim, a victim of a savage attack on our liberty.

Yesterday, a rogue group of authoritarian moderators attacked the nation's very symbol of freedom; Teddy. Teddy overcame so much to accomplish so much: Presidential candidate, senatorial candidate, SoFA, and deputy SoFA. He was a testament to human perseverance and heart, as he never let his weaknesses outshine his strengths.

I urge all of you to write your moderator and demand Teddy be free. We mustn't let an innocent life die in such an inhumane fashion.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »

^^^

Also, sign my petition to free Teddy!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 07:35:20 AM »

Message from candidate for Co-President Andrew:

FREE TEDDY NOW!

Thank you.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 07:52:22 AM »

Oh, so the A in AH is for Andrew?

You guys totally need to recruit Andrew Teale and Afleitch as Third and Fourth Co-President.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 08:23:17 AM »

Oh, so the A in AH is for Andrew?

You guys totally need to recruit Andrew Teale and Afleitch as Third and Fourth Co-President.

Damnit Lewis! Stop giving away our cabinet!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »

Atlasians want consistency more than anything while the winds of change are sweeping through the political arena. My friends, my co-presidential candidate and I remain the only candidates proven to have the same name and the same affinity of bourbon and PBR.

I encourage all Atlasians looking for consistency in their lives to vote for this ticket. We promise to be consistent in whatever we do!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »

This election is weird.

I guess I am giving you my second preference.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 01:52:56 PM »

Beautiful.

Friends, I am confident in this brave new world, new friendships can be found, old friendships can be strengthened, and respect can reign throughout this land! I believe the days of hate and espionage are behind us! Thank you to Senator Napoleon for your kind words of support! And I mean that from both of Andrew's hearts! Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 01:56:49 PM »

tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 02:12:13 PM »

I take it you've changed your position on "joke campaigns," now? Roll Eyes
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 02:17:44 PM »

I take it you've changed your position on "joke campaigns," now? Roll Eyes

I assure you, we mean business in our campaign, and when elected, we will serve to the best of our ability, fulfilling our promises to respect all Atlasians regardless of their skin color, sexual preference, gender, political ideology or income. This is a new era of this game. There is no place to carry over past disagreements or vendettas, and they will play no role in this campaign! If there isn't love in your heart, a smile on your face and a hopeful gaze towards the future, we are here to help!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »

Friends, I would like to point out once again the strength of our message by highlighting our victory in yet another poll. This, once again, shows our message of love, consistency, compassion and love is being witnessed to voters through song and poetry all across this nation. We thank our supporters from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to serving this great nation for the next 8 months! Keep it up, my friends!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 04:34:00 PM »

Friends, I would like to point out once again the strength of our message by highlighting our victory in yet another poll. This, once again, shows our message of love, consistency, compassion and love is being witnessed to voters through song and poetry all across this nation. We thank our supporters from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to serving this great nation for the next 8 months! Keep it up, my friends!

I hate to spoil your joy, but the poll still runs for one full day. And even though I do not want to deny the positive effect of your huge love towards the people of Atlasia, that brilliant result could be expected. You two play the role of the centrists in the race, and centrists are hardly ever loathed by many. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »

The Andrews are running a positive campaign, free of attacks, alternate explanations and the like which is why we admire your campaign so much, ZuWo. You are right. We occupy the center of every heart in Atlasia and it would be illogical of anyone to reject us. Those who have simply have no hearts or respect for their fellow man. We will continue to run on our moral principles until every citizen has a smile on their face and a lovely lady or man on their arm!

Andrews for co-presidents! For love and for your fellow man!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 05:55:50 PM »

What do you mean? You're coming in dead last.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies