Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2017, 07:52:54 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Election 2018 predictions for US Senate are now open!.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2012 Elections
| | |-+  The CO, MN & MO Results Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 Print
Author Topic: The CO, MN & MO Results Thread  (Read 34737 times)
Scott Inman (D) OK Gov 2018
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2012, 11:07:11 pm »
Ignore

I admire these candidates, whether I support them or not, for traveling across the country for two straight years or more, spending very little time at home with their families, standing up for what they believe.  If I tried to do that, I would have passed out after the 2nd week.
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 07, 2012, 11:11:01 pm »
Ignore

CNN is trying to dismiss Paul as usual but he put in a very solid performance in Minnesota.

And he kicked Romney's ass! Good for him.

Update lives again on Atlas After Dark. PM me for info.
IDS Delegate Ben Kenobi
Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 07, 2012, 11:11:18 pm »
Ignore

So I guess if Mitt still wants that decisive and quick victory, he's really going to have to start pouring money into every state. Apparently that's the only thing that's getting him the votes.

The loss in MN hurts his 'Obama' base. With SC to Gingrich, IA, MO and MN to Santorum - we are looking at the following.

MS, AR, LA, TX, MS, GA, AL, NC, VA, TN, KY, WV, OH, WI, ND, SD, KA, OK, NE, IL, IN, OH, PA are gone.

That's a buttload of EVs.

King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 07, 2012, 11:11:33 pm »
Ignore

Paul: "You guys can take your non-binding democracy and shove it!  We're gonna troll the f**k out of the convention! ON TO MAINE!"

I love this man.

IDS Delegate Ben Kenobi
Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2012, 11:12:59 pm »
Ignore

Also, TX is gone as well. Depending on what comes out of Colorado - we'll have a better idea of MT, WY, ID, and yes, AZ and NM.

Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2012, 11:14:47 pm »
Ignore

God dammit, Colorado! Count your votes!

Scott Inman (D) OK Gov 2018
BushOklahoma
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2012, 11:16:06 pm »
Ignore

Ha, I just got a tweet from CNN saying that a Romney campaign source confirmed he called Santorum to congratulate but did not connect.  He left a message.
Stan
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2012, 11:17:44 pm »
Ignore

Why Colorado is so slow?

Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2012, 11:18:03 pm »
Ignore

Paul: "You guys can take your non-binding democracy and shove it!  We're gonna troll the f**k out of the convention! ON TO MAINE!"

I love this man.

He is truly after the hearts of those of us who enjoy chaos.

fuck nazis
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »
Ignore

Ha, I just got a tweet from CNN saying that a Romney campaign source confirmed he called Santorum to congratulate but did not connect.  He left a message.

That is the story tonight.  Romney's failure to connect.

Quote from: Ignatius of Antioch
He that possesses the word of Jesus, is truly able to bear his very silence. Epistle to the Ephesians 3:21a
The one thing everyone can agree on is that the media is biased against them.
King Jellybean
Angry_Weasel
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2012, 11:20:08 pm »
Ignore

Ha, I just got a tweet from CNN saying that a Romney campaign source confirmed he called Santorum to congratulate but did not connect.  He left a message.

That is the story tonight.  Romney's failure to connect.

Burrrnnnn...

13 Then people brought little children to him, for him to lay his hands on them and pray. The disciples scolded them,

14 but Jesus said, 'Let the little children alone, and do not stop them from coming to me; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of Heaven belongs.'

15 Then he laid his hands on them and went on his way.
Politico
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2012, 11:20:22 pm »
Ignore

Open primaries/caucuses are a joke. Why would you let Democrats participate in a Republican presidential primary/caucus, especially in a year when the Democratic incumbent is running unopposed? That does not even make sense.

I'm going to bed. When I wake up, Colorado will either be in the Romney column, or we're going to have to annihilate Santorum's campaign too. There is no way to stop Romney, and this is only helping Obama's chances...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 11:22:39 pm by Politico »Logged

"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."

- Bastiat
Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2012, 11:20:48 pm »
Ignore

Another vote dump in CO. Santorum takes a big lead!

A-Bob
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2012, 11:21:10 pm »
Ignore

Why Colorado is so slow?

We just voted. My precinct didn't even vote until 8:15 despite sign in beginning at 6 and the vote supposed to start at 7. A majority of the precincts went "super caucus" this year and did all the candidate speeches together and then either broke up into precincts and continued through payments and voting and selection of delegates or did that in a big group. The point is it isn't the counting that's slow, it is the fact that the results are just getting in.

Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2012, 11:21:29 pm »
Ignore

In Colorado 26% of the vote is in.

Santorum: 42%
Romney: 31%
Gingrich: 15%
Paul: 12%
Stan
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2012, 11:22:16 pm »
Ignore

Why Colorado is so slow?

We just voted. My precinct didn't even vote until 8:15 despite sign in beginning at 6 and the vote supposed to start at 7. A majority of the precincts went "super caucus" this year and did all the candidate speeches together and then either broke up into precincts and continued through payments and voting and selection of delegates or did that in a big group. The point is it isn't the counting that's slow, it is the fact that the results are just getting in.

Wink Thanks for info...sorry if I'm look a little impatient, but now in Italy is 5.22 am and I start to be tired.

Smid
YaBB God
Australia

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2012, 11:22:27 pm »
Ignore

I'm going to bed. When I wake up, Colorado will either be in the Romney column, or we're going to have to nuke the  out of Santorum's campaign too.

I hate this "not a team player" attitude. Attack ads used during the primaries can only harm the chances of the successful candidate in the general.
A-Bob
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2012, 11:23:06 pm »
Ignore

Santorum winning Adams and the SE and southern I-25. This is a bad night for Romney. Santorum might win all the Hispanic counties and he's competitive in the metro area! Bye bye Romney Cheesy unless boulder come in for you heavy. Santorum focussed his campaigning in the north, Weld and Larimer.

Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2012, 11:23:49 pm »
Ignore

Open primaries/caucuses are a joke. Why would you let Democrats participate in a Republican presidential primary/caucus, especially in a year when the Democratic incumbent is running unopposed? That does not even make sense.

I'm going to bed. When I wake up, Colorado will either be in the Romney column, or we're going to have to annihilate Santorum's campaign too. There is no way to stop Romney, and this is only helping Obama's chances...

You mad, bro?

IDS Delegate Ben Kenobi
Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2012, 11:24:00 pm »
Ignore

Wow, I'm calling CO for Santorum. That's amazing.

cavalcade
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -3.13

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2012, 11:24:37 pm »
Ignore

A lot of that is wannabe Kansas though.

Edit: Spoke too soon, Santorum leads in Adams County.  That should pretty much finish it.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2012, 11:24:59 pm »
Ignore

Why Colorado is so slow?

Wink Thanks for info...sorry if I'm look a little impatient, but now in Italy is 5.22 am and I start to be tired.
I can imagine, its 11:30 where I am and I'm already impatient.
People's Speaker North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2012, 11:25:52 pm »
Ignore

There is no way that Democrats could give Santorum a 30 point win in MO. Mittens has big problems with real Midwest folk, just like Southern folk. And unless he does something soon, he is going to loose this primary and big. I just pray it is to Santorum and not to Newt.

People's Speaker of the Atlasian House of Representatives

○∙◄☻tπ[╪AV┼cV└
jfern
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2012, 11:26:32 pm »
Ignore

A lot of that is wannabe Kansas though.

True, Romney could still win decently with solid showings in the Denver area and wannabe Utah.

A-Bob
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2012, 11:26:45 pm »
Ignore

Why Colorado is so slow?

I can imagine, its 11:30 where I am and I'm already impatient.

We've never done it this way before, but it is more efficient so the congressional and state candidates can talk to everyone at once instead of going precinct by precinct fast enough before precincts adjourn.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout