The CO, MN & MO Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:13:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The CO, MN & MO Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CO, MN & MO Results Thread  (Read 38311 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: February 09, 2012, 10:13:09 AM »

I missed the bit where Mittens said the race is over, which is something, that yes, while I may say it, a candidate shouldn't. Which brings to my mind a question. Is Sam more of a hack against Romney, or am I more of a hack for him?  Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 04:40:29 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What evidence do you have that Romney has coattails? From where I sit - the conservatives did better in '10 by expressing conservative principles. It would seem to me that Romney would depress turnout in the downballot races.

Independents and Democrats traditionally come out in stronger force for presidential elections compared to midterms. If we turn off independents by nominating Santorum, or especially Gingrich, we're in for huge downballot losses. All signs point towards Romney being the least likely to lose independents, and especially female voters. Females like Mitt's appearance, background, and overall presence. These females are going to decide which way things go this election. We are best off giving them what they want deep down inside: A good-looking, tall guy. Psychologists have looked into this. Romney is the best hope.

Oh, so you're not just a Romney hack - you're also a misogynistic prick. Good to know.

Are you denying that women, in general, are biologically hardwired to prefer tall, handsome men? Let's be objective here...

Since you are chatting up hormones in a psephological context,  just why did the diminutive and rather homely Dukakis carry the female vote while losing the male vote?

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 04:56:50 PM »

Hey politico, I have a rather personal question for you. I hope you don't mind. Just what percentage of the content of your posts do you actually believe, as opposed to just having fun jiving, hoping that some at least won't get the joke? 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »

Hey politico, I have a rather personal question for you. I hope you don't mind. Just what percentage of the content of your posts do you actually believe, as opposed to just having fun jiving, hoping that some at least won't get the joke? 

He believes in Mitt Romney.

I believe in an America that believes in America. That is the America that I believe America should believe in.

That is very good: 20 words used, only 9 of which are different, with a content level that asymptotically approaches zero. Yes, you might have some potential in politics. You would fit right in!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies