The CO, MN & MO Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:30:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The CO, MN & MO Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CO, MN & MO Results Thread  (Read 38529 times)
useful idiot
YaBB God

« on: February 07, 2012, 09:58:36 PM »

My enthusiasm is being hampered by the fact that Gingrich is going to cost us Colorado. Surely if Mitt wins without breaking 40% there Newt has to realize that he's doing far more harm to the anti-Romney forces than good. The fact that Rick is going to carry two out of three states tonight makes him the only ABR choice left, especially if these victories gain him the kind of media coverage they should. If Newt wants any kind of future in a possible Republican administration he needs to back out. Yeah, I know it's Newt Gingrich, but still...
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 10:15:44 PM »

Does Romney have a serious shot at winning St. Louis County (MN)? Otherwise I don't know where he's going to win in Minnesota. I know there are a lot of counties out, but Santorum seems to be winning in areas I'd have pegged to go to Romney
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:27:47 PM »

Open primaries/caucuses are a joke. Why would you let Democrats participate in a Republican presidential primary/caucus, especially in a year when the Democratic incumbent is running unopposed? That does not even make sense.

LOL, says the Romney supporter

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yeah because Romney's horribly negative campaign did him a lot of favors tonight. Gingrich was the most flawed candidate in recent political memory, and it still took Romney millions of dollars and a massive loss in SC to put him away. Santorum won't be so easy...
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 12:23:03 AM »

The Right-Wing Media's collective fellatio on Santorum tomorrow is going to be pretty disgusting. Especially since they were all holding a candle for Gingrich until today.

I don't know why I subject myself to talk radio, Ingraham is going to be particularly unbearable tomorrow...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies