The CO, MN & MO Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:00:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The CO, MN & MO Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CO, MN & MO Results Thread  (Read 38506 times)
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« on: February 08, 2012, 02:05:08 AM »

Expected in Missoury and Minnesota, but unexpected in Colorado. I underestimated evengelical strength there...

P.S (somewhat offtopic). Personally i am an absolute  opponent of caucus system as undemocratic., unrepresentative (65 thousands votes in 4+ million Colorado, 53 thousands in 5+ million Minnesota?Huh) and, in addition, because caucuses are dominated by extreme left on Democratic side (Obama wouldn't beat Hillary if not for caucuses) and extreme right on Republican (typical Republican voter in Minnesota, Colorado and, especially, Missoury is, of course conservative, but not by so much as typical "religious right caucusgoer") their skew the real feelings of voters in their state grreatly. Primary is another matter and i am reasonably sure that under primary system Romney ("establishment candidate") would beat Santorum in Colorado and would be at least close in Minnesota..
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies