Cannabis '15: The Long Wait Until 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:59:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Cannabis '15: The Long Wait Until 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cannabis '15: The Long Wait Until 2016  (Read 49284 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: October 23, 2012, 04:51:25 PM »

I voted against marijuana legalization, and I quite hope it fails. However, seeing the Feds crack down on those who think it's ok to smoke marijuana might be amusing too.

Why? I can't think of any rational argument.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 02:30:03 PM »

I voted against marijuana legalization, and I quite hope it fails. However, seeing the Feds crack down on those who think it's ok to smoke marijuana might be amusing too.

Why are you hoping it fails? 

Why should I hope it passes? I have no desire to start legalizing marijuana. I'd rather we banned alcohol and tobacco than continue with this discourse of legalization and laissez-faire morality. I do not wish the government to socially legitimize marijuana and the culture that surrounds it. I find it amusing when people so brazenly break the law and refuse to conceive of the inescapable nature of the consequences that follow--regardless of the supposed righteousness claimed by the transgressors.

Sounds an awful lot like the idiot conservatives that go on about the "homosexual lifestyle". Surely you understand that marijuana usage causes no harm to others...and little to no harm to the user? Don't see why an otherwise compassionate person like you wants to ruin so many lives for something so trivial.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies