Issue you disagree with the other party on the most (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:29:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Issue you disagree with the other party on the most (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Issue you disagree with the other party on the most  (Read 126556 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: January 08, 2005, 12:39:27 AM »

Social Issues

The Environment

Trickle Down Economics
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 12:50:02 AM »

Nice for you to completley change what I said, but I will be more specific nonetheless

Social Issues-  I disagree with the hard push toward the right on social issues, (Absitence Only education for one, states in which happen to be more open about safe sex discussions have among the lowest teen pregnancy rates, states which primarily promote absitence only programs have among the highest.

The whole gay rights issue.   While I don't expect everyone to agree with Gay Marriage the wholeconsitution thing is way over the top.

The way that if you don't agree with the hard religious right on many social issues your labeled as anti-Christian or your Christianity is questioned (Cheney questioned Leahey's religion basically because he was pro-choice.

Environmental issues.  the turn back the clock attitude Bush has exhibted toward the environment.  Various admission rules & regulations put forth by Clinton have been overturned.  Believing in various companies "good will" to follow environmental laws instead of enforcing them.

Trickle down Economics, just doesn't help the middle class and working class.  Didn't under Reagan and doesn't under Bush
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies