MI: PPP: Santorum leads Romney by 15% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:12:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  MI: PPP: Santorum leads Romney by 15% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI: PPP: Santorum leads Romney by 15%  (Read 8523 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: February 12, 2012, 09:37:56 PM »

Alcon, that's a good point, but this is Romney's other home state we're talking about. I don't think Santorum's lead holds up -- the onslaught of Romney SuperPAC attack ads will be swift and brutal. I don't know how Santorum raises enough money to keep his image intact.

I've said this elsewhere on here. I really don't think Romney can afford to destroy Rick like he did Newt. People like Rick. and The Religious Right is already weary of Romney with out him destroying their favorite child.

Fair point. Destroying Gingrich (who was unpopular enough already) nuked Romney's favorables and he hasn't really bounced back. He can't afford to do it again and go into the general.

Yeah, but... if he doesn't destroy Santorum there's a real chance that he's going to lose the nomination. Even if ruins his own favourables, if wants to be the nominee he needs to take aim at (...) The Fighter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies