How have your political views changed over time? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:51:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  How have your political views changed over time? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How have your political views changed over time?  (Read 8339 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: February 18, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »

I haven't really changed my views so much as I've developed clearer, more defined opinions. I've always been somewhat left of centre.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 04:14:30 PM »

The only significant change I've really had in my view was from a more hawkish view of foreign policy to a pragmatic dove (dove with claws). I dutifully voted for McShame only because of Palin but really wanted to vote for Baldwin. My economic views average always been in favor of Austrian Free Market Economics (as touted by Ron Paul). Socially I've consistently been pro-life, pro-traditional marriage/family, anti-gambling. Lately after further reading of both the Bible and the Constituition I've adopted a more states rights approach to social matters while advocating social conservatism. As for drugs, I've also adopted a states rights position while still promote conservative views on drugs.

Are you the Maine GOP platform?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies