wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:12:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: wormyguy for [Northeast Regional] Senate: VOTE NOW!!!  (Read 4817 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: February 14, 2012, 11:56:50 PM »

Change your name to Donut! Don't you want a Senator Donut?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 12:13:38 AM »

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 02:53:21 PM »

P.S., the Anti-Conscription Amendment has been completely diluted with amendments contradictory to the title of the bill. It started out as a piece of legislation that actually banned conscription, but now has been amended to cater to odd situations. At this point, it's more pro-conscription than anti.
No, that isn't true.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »

P.S., the Anti-Conscription Amendment has been completely diluted with amendments contradictory to the title of the bill. It started out as a piece of legislation that actually banned conscription, but now has been amended to cater to odd situations. At this point, it's more pro-conscription than anti.

No, that isn't true.

Rather, amendments have been proposed in an attempt to make it pro-conscription.

And I will continue doing my best to defeat them, like I do on any bill, to preserve a better policy, much to the disappointment of others.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 04:07:16 AM »
« Edited: February 16, 2012, 04:12:06 AM by Senator Napoleon »

From what I remember, the only thing Tmth did was PMing Jake and asking him to change his vote. The accusations of blackmailing were denied by Tmthforu and eventually retracted by Jake too. Comparing something so benign to what you actually did is ludicrous. Especially if we remember that invalidation was only the first part of the story...

You're wrong. There's no need to talk about this stuff from thethe pastmost though. We just need to have fun together in this game. Im supporting Scott but id like to see a nice, clean race in this region, issue-centric as always.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 01:01:25 PM »

Not from what I saw from more trustworthy sources.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 01:13:52 PM »

Not from what I saw from more trustworthy sources.

I can hardly see a more trustworthy source than the poster in question.

Yeah, no chance someone bends the truth to cover up for their buddy huh? Regarding Invalidate, worm's posts ought to be taken more seriously than Jake or Tmth's. Frankly you should STOP TALKING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW AND THERE IS NO POINT.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 01:30:01 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2012, 01:31:38 PM by Senator Napoleon »

What Tmth did was way worse, but I've moved on. Why you're so intent on attacking Wormy for running in an election he isn't even going to win, I will never understand. Why hate someone in this game? There is no need for hatred or grudge holding. There is likewise no need to lie which is what you've been told regarding Invalidate.

The two events have a lot in common, with Invalidate being objectively worse. You should be applauding Wormy for cooperating and coming clean. I don't think making Wormyguy look like an innocent victim is your intention but it is what you're doing...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 03:43:30 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2012, 03:54:02 PM by Senator Napoleon »

No it wasn't, unless you think Jake is a liar. And in this case you'd better come with a valid reason.

It's knowing more than thinking...but sure, take the word of a guy who doesn't "recall exactly" and keep bringing up old stuff that literally everyone else has moved on from. There's really no reason. At all.

BTW, I wouldn't care to defend wormyguy except that his Invaligate analogy is more than valid, I think it is worse than what wormy did and further I think if I can forgive Tmth for what he did when I was directly affected by it, you can forgive wormy for a harmless stunt that didn't affect you at all. I've certainly wanted to slap the sh**t out of wormyguy at times but we're better than this sort of thing.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »

Why would I provide evidence on a topic I've continuously said you should drop?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 05:38:17 PM »

Because accusing someone without evidence is pretty dickish ?

IT DOESN'T NEED TALKED ABOUT.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 05:45:34 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2012, 05:49:12 PM by Senator Napoleon »

Because accusing someone without evidence is pretty dickish ?

IT DOESN'T NEED TALKED ABOUT.

Very courageous from you, really. First you throw extremely grave accusations at a poster, claiming that you know stuff, and when asked to provide evidence you suddenly backtrack. I don't know why anyone should take you seriously.

This was discussed way back when it was actually relevant. I understand you want to make this game about petty grudges and past mistakes but neither Tmth nor Wormy deserves that. Its called forgiveness. Its called moving on. This is a game!!!!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 01:19:13 AM »

He isn't. Marokai is a Senator.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies