Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:24:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE  (Read 181857 times)
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2012, 06:54:05 PM »

Would you like some calvados, homely?

Leave the ----ing bottle.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »

Does anyone have a case of whiskey I could "borrow" for the week while the case drags on?

I don't have whiskey, but I have some pills that make you see colours that haven't even been invented yet.

Dude, that is trippy as fuck.  I know a guy who was talking about cooking some LSD and some other shit, but I don't think he actually did it.  That shit is hard to find nowadays.

I used to have a pill addiction, but not anymore. I've never done any illegal drugs. I've smoked cigarettes, but I guess that's not illegal because, as far as I know, it's only illegal to sell tobacco products to minors.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2012, 07:37:38 PM »

Does anyone have a case of whiskey I could "borrow" for the week while the case drags on?

I don't have whiskey, but I have some pills that make you see colours that haven't even been invented yet.

Dude, that is trippy as fuck.  I know a guy who was talking about cooking some LSD and some other shit, but I don't think he actually did it.  That shit is hard to find nowadays.

I used to have a pill addiction, but not anymore. I've never done any illegal drugs. I've smoked cigarettes, but I guess that's not illegal because, as far as I know, it's only illegal to sell tobacco products to minors.
Good, because pills are awful.  As is smoking tobacco.  If you're going to smoke something, you ought to at least get high.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2012, 06:45:41 PM »

My apologies.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2012, 06:49:55 PM »

I still haven't seen an answer to this, of course I didn't check page 20 but I doubt it is in there. Tongue

HOMELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y U got me listed on Indy on the ballot?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2012, 07:06:15 PM »

I still haven't seen an answer to this, of course I didn't check page 20 but I doubt it is in there. Tongue

HOMELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for the oversight, but at least you can take heart in the fact that it didn't hurt your electoral chances this past weekend. Remind me, what percentage of the vote did you get? Grin
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2012, 07:33:25 PM »

HOMELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologize for the oversight, but at least you can take heart in the fact that it didn't hurt your electoral chances this past weekend. Remind me, what percentage of the vote did you get? Grin

I believe it was 1961-Haitian-presidential-referendum-type percentages Tongue 1,320,748 in favor, 0 opposed.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »

The battle is joined.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2012, 09:33:32 AM »

Chief Justice Ebowed's remarks lead me to believe that the Court will rule in your favor.

Keep calm and carry on!
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #309 on: June 30, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »

The rightful winner had better be picked by the court. Governor Napoleon was chosen by the voters. This should not be an issue.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #310 on: July 04, 2012, 08:11:37 AM »

The Supreme Court has rendered its decision.

Ah, it's nice to have that little charade over with.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2012, 09:51:48 AM »

Yay! Now we can have confetti.

*throws confetti*.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #312 on: July 06, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »

Don't know where else to say this...

Back in January, we passed an amendment lowering registration requirements to 18 posts and 7 days. I'd like to add it, but one of the few things I don't know on the Wiki is how to add an amendment as a tab on the bottom.

If someone experienced could include this amendment in our Constitution, it'd be great! Smiley
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #313 on: July 24, 2012, 09:59:15 AM »

The Secretary of Federal Elections will be on vacation from Saturday, July 28, 2012 until Saturday, August 18, 2012. He will have no access to the Internet at any time between those two dates.
However, he will, of course, be available to administer the August 2012 Federal Election beginning on Friday, August 24, 2012.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2012, 07:15:48 AM »

I declare that the Whig Party primary shall be held on 9 September, 2012. Shall I have the right to have the primary, as the Whig Party is an official major party of Atlasia, posted on the elections board, and reviewed by the SoFE?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »

A current list of Senate candidates currently eligible to be placed on the ballot:

Seatown (Labor) (I)
Clarence (Whig) (I)
AndrewPA (Ind.) (I)

Snowstalker (Labor)
Marokai Blue (Labor)
Bacon King (Liberal)
NVTownsend (Liberal)
Franzl (Liberal)
20RP12 (Whig)
Hagridofthedeep (Whig)
sjoycefla (Imp. Bloc)
Hashemite (Mustafina National Movement)
Xahar (Mustafina National Movement)

Well, shit.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »

I declare that the Whig Party primary shall be held on 9 September, 2012. Shall I have the right to have the primary, as the Whig Party is an official major party of Atlasia, posted on the elections board, and reviewed by the SoFE?

I don't think you have that right, unless there's some statute I'm overlooking. I'd prefer that you not post it on the elections board (I think it should be reserved for official, nonpartisan government business). I'd be happy to count the election for you, but I will not do it in an official capacity.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2012, 12:06:23 AM »

I don't think you have that right, unless there's some statute I'm overlooking. I'd prefer that you not post it on the elections board (I think it should be reserved for official, nonpartisan government business). I'd be happy to count the election for you, but I will not do it in an official capacity.
FWIW, the last primary I recall was a Democratic Alliance primary for the Mideast Senate seat, and it was held on the elections board.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #318 on: August 19, 2012, 08:25:03 AM »

FWIW, the last primary I recall was a Democratic Alliance primary for the Mideast Senate seat, and it was held on the elections board.

This was before my time, I think? Anyway, if there's a statute permitting this, or if the Senate wants to pass a new law, fine. But otherwise I would ask Simfan not to hold his primary there - though I won't stop him if he insists on it anyway. I have a preference, but it's really not that important to me.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2012, 10:31:32 AM »

Hell yeah this election is gonna be way awesome
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2012, 11:20:00 AM »

Hell yeah this election is gonna be way awesome

I told you things would be more fun. Wink
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #321 on: August 20, 2012, 08:41:00 PM »

Andrew, SJoyce, and Marokai have each won endorsements from the Liberal Party.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #322 on: August 22, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »
« Edited: August 22, 2012, 09:40:25 PM by Kuchnia domowa »

REPUBLIC OF ATLASIA - In Dave We Trust
Preliminary Ballot

This election is held in accordance with Article V of the Constitution and with the Consolidated Electoral System Reform Act.  The regular election begins at 23:59 EDT, Thursday, August 23, and ends at 23:59 EDT, Sunday, August 26.

DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE THE POST CONTAINING YOUR BALLOT IN ANY WAY AFTER 20 MINUTES OF ITS BEING POSTED OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALIDATED

The act of campaigning within the election booth is strictly forbidden and will render void any votes made by those who campaign. The act of campaigning is considered to include, but is not limited to, strong attempts to compel others either to vote or not to vote for one or multiple candidates, or other related activities that could reasonably be construed as a direct attempt to influence how future voters cast their ballots. In other words, this is not a discussion thread. In short, the department will be taking a liberal interpreation of this, so Keep posts to votes only.

Place the numbers 1, 2, etc. in the space provided beside the candidates who you wish to vote for to designate your order of preference for these candidates.  If any other mark or attempt to order the candidates is made, the Department of Forum Affairs will make every effort to deduce voter intent from the content of the ballot, but the warning must be issued that failure to follow the above instructions may result in the invalidation of your ballot in the event of an inability to discern voter intent.  You are an eligible voter in general if you were registered to vote on or before the proper date, and if you made 15 posts in any location within the Atlas Forum in the 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the regular election. In other words, if your name appears on the Census list, you can presume you are eligible.  

In the event that you do not support any listed candidate or that you support one or many candidates that are not listed in addition to those that are, you may write in other candidates and include them in your list of preferences.  Space is provided for one such write-in, but as many can be listed as you wish.  In the event that you do not support any listed candidate, and do not wish to write in any candidate, you may place an X or a 1 beside "None of the above", and only beside "None of the above".  In the event that an X or a 1 appears beside "None of the above" on a ballot, all other marks or numbers will be ignored.  It is not permissible under current election law to vote for both "None of the above" and other candidates.

Note that voting begins at midnight and ends in exactly 72 hours.

Names of candidates follow in alphabetical order.

AT-LARGE SENATE

[  ] AndrewPA of Pennsylvania
Independent

[  ] Bacon King of Georgia
Liberal Party

[  ] Clarence of Florida
Whig Party

[  ] Franzl of Illinois
Liberal Party

[  ] HagridoftheDeep of South Carolina
Whig Party

[  ] Hashemite of Florida
National Movement "Aliya Mustafina"

[  ] Marokai Blue of Iowa
Labor Party

[  ] NVTownsend of Nevada
Liberal Party

[  ] Seatown of Washington
Labor Party

[  ] SJoyceFla of Florida
Imperial Bloc

[  ] Snowstalker of West Virginia
Labor Party

[  ] Xahar of California
National Movement "Aliya Mustafina"

[  ] Write-in:______________________________

[  ] None of the above [/quote]

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #323 on: August 22, 2012, 08:54:06 PM »

Aw, endorsements aren't included on the ballot this time? Sad
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #324 on: August 22, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »

Could I get mine as "SJoyceFla"? It seems a bit more professional.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies