Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:18:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE  (Read 183334 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« on: April 09, 2012, 05:22:06 PM »

I have a feeling no GOTV was conducted. 

I voted purely because of Jones' signature image.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 01:59:51 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Anti-Zombie_Act_of_2009

I am almost positive that remains in effect.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »

Entirely possible. Like Yankee said, the Wiki has been a disaster in the last year or so.

I support reducing it to 15, for the record, if it isn't, anyway. I certainly hope we can count Fritz's vote. Tongue
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 02:57:59 AM »

What other activities would those be, Yankee?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 03:10:51 AM »

I guess I'll have to start frequenting the chat room when I hear you're in there, then. Tongue
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 12:30:34 AM »

I just remembered something.  Not too long ago we had a series of ballot initiatives, some of which got enough signatures to get on the ballot, IIRC.  What happened to those?

None qualified, actually, because the signature requirement was absurdly high. We had an Amendment to reduce the requirement, which passed in three regions, and awaits ratification in the Midwest holding up the process, naturally. Tongue
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 02:30:46 PM »

I just remembered something.  Not too long ago we had a series of ballot initiatives, some of which got enough signatures to get on the ballot, IIRC.  What happened to those?

None qualified, actually, because the signature requirement was absurdly high. We had an Amendment to reduce the requirement, which passed in three regions, and awaits ratification in the Midwest holding up the process, naturally. Tongue

You should probably contact Maxwell, because IIRC he was just elected Regional Whateveritscalled so he's in charge of opening the voting booth.

Not quite elected yet! Midwest elections last a week. Tongue
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 10:17:01 AM »

I refuse to "deal with" administrative fiat. At no point in history have Atlasian elections been taken seriously. A cabal of Very Serious People cannot be permitted now to ruin the game for everyone else.

It's difficult for me to take the cries of people who are clamoring over how "the game is being ruined" seriously when such people refuse to seriously participate. This goes for everyone: If you think the game is being ruined, I hereby challenge you get involved and take it back! "Loonyism" sort of died because you let it.

I sympathize with both sides here. I like joke write-ins, but I don't like the commentary write ins. But I will allow Homely to enforce these rules as he wishes.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 10:30:44 AM »

I would rather Homely allow a liberal interpretation of intent, but discount ballots that include "commentary." But I'm not going to fire him over it. If someone does want to sue, it would probably be the best way to clarify the issue.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »

Sheesh, when I get involved, people get upset with me, if I don't get involved, people get upset with me... Tongue
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 07:51:58 AM »

I've asked Duke to introduce Max's Amendment in a Forum Affairs legislative slot we have open at the moment that is under the executive's control. Obviously, this won't be passed before the end of my term, but I can at least do you the favor of fast-tracking its consideration.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies