Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:44:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Federal Elections: Homelycooking, SoFE  (Read 182555 times)
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 20, 2012, 02:54:21 PM »

^^A quote worth empty quoting
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 03:25:13 PM »

I have a feeling no GOTV was conducted.  Let's just all go to sleep until fall.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 08:49:20 PM »

I'm sorry, but when is the deadline?
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 09:55:07 AM »

I'd rather not. Some may not know what that abbreviation means. I would prefer to keep labels and names on ballots as clear and easily comprehensible as is possible.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now, and writing out Imperial Dominion of the South should make it clear.  But it's your call, chief Smiley
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »

Does anyone have a case of whiskey I could "borrow" for the week while the case drags on?

I don't have whiskey, but I have some pills that make you see colours that haven't even been invented yet.
Dude, that is trippy as fuck.  I know a guy who was talking about cooking some LSD and some other shit, but I don't think he actually did it.  That shit is hard to find nowadays.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 07:37:38 PM »

Does anyone have a case of whiskey I could "borrow" for the week while the case drags on?

I don't have whiskey, but I have some pills that make you see colours that haven't even been invented yet.

Dude, that is trippy as fuck.  I know a guy who was talking about cooking some LSD and some other shit, but I don't think he actually did it.  That shit is hard to find nowadays.

I used to have a pill addiction, but not anymore. I've never done any illegal drugs. I've smoked cigarettes, but I guess that's not illegal because, as far as I know, it's only illegal to sell tobacco products to minors.
Good, because pills are awful.  As is smoking tobacco.  If you're going to smoke something, you ought to at least get high.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies