Which poster best represents each category? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:21:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which poster best represents each category? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which poster best represents each category?  (Read 2402 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 21, 2012, 06:24:37 AM »

The 1%   Wonkish1

Latte Liberal  usually this would imply the coasts or at least urban, right?  but Marokai keeps shooting into my mind in terms of his positions and logical reasoning and etc. jfern also.

Neoconservative   John D. Ford, though he's gone now.

Tea Partier

Uncle Tom  I guess Simfan is the only black poster, right?  and Storebought is/was.  but I'm not into hurling epithets at black people, for a number of reasons, some pragmatic, others idealistic.

Moderate Hero  the original, benconstine.  he continues to be a living embodiment.

Limousine Liberal

Hipster

Elitist Academic  ag, though he isn't very elitist, but he is one of the two academics I know of here, the other being Al, who is not elitist at all, except possibly by virtue of being a kneejerk anti-elitist.

The 99%  jfern

White Working Class  Al?  how many posters here are of working class origin?  we seem to have a strong middle- and upper-middle class self-filtering mechanism at work

Country club Republican  Torie

Swing voter  angus, Torie

Christian Conservative   jmfcst but he is atypical in a lot of ways (largely deriving from what is probably above-average intelligence)
South Park Republican
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies