Suicide (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:17:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Suicide (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Suicide  (Read 1833 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: February 23, 2012, 10:45:52 AM »

I'm sure there are loads of reasons, and no doubt ultimately everything we do is determined by a combination of body chemistry and social control, but still, suicide makes a lot of sense - if you just keep hanging on you're bound to end badly, in the end.  Most people do, and it ranges from mildly unpleasant to horrifically painful.

Wait, you're not ready to give up the good food and good Thai putana yet, are you, opebo? 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 01:37:20 PM »

I'm sure there are loads of reasons, and no doubt ultimately everything we do is determined by a combination of body chemistry and social control, but still, suicide makes a lot of sense - if you just keep hanging on you're bound to end badly, in the end.  Most people do, and it ranges from mildly unpleasant to horrifically painful.

Wait, you're not ready to give up the good food and good Thai putana yet, are you, opebo? 

No, not yet, but let us not forget, Grumps, that all our sensory organs, as well as the desirables they delect, will very soon be worm-food.  I certainly wouldn't be averse to a good old injection a bit before the bitter end, or perhaps strapped up with the proper equipment among someone against whom I bear a grudge.  Remember, our brevity of existence has the potential to be a weapon of sorts, n'est-ce pas?

Oh I"m in all in favor of offing yourself before the bitter end.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies