CNN Mesa, Arizona GOP pres. primary debate **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:53:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  CNN Mesa, Arizona GOP pres. primary debate **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN Mesa, Arizona GOP pres. primary debate **live commentary thread**  (Read 16200 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: February 23, 2012, 11:42:09 AM »

Unfair I know, but Rick came off to me as a well informed over-emotional teen-ager type, just like some posters on this forum. He's too "hot" for the cool medium, and has an immature quality. Part of the problem maybe is that he does not laugh at himself enough. Anyway, Rick did not do too well in the debate. When you start talking about how your Title 20 plan offset your support for Title 10, you know your off message.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 12:30:58 PM »

From what I read it was a Pyrrhic victory for Mittens who had a rather clumsy performance but was helped by his new lapdog, Ron Paul.
Is that description close to reality?

No, Paul really wasn't a Mittens tool in the debate. Mittens just got the better of Rick when they started dissing each other.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies