Well, they're going to get what they want. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:34:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Well, they're going to get what they want. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, they're going to get what they want.  (Read 3920 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: February 23, 2012, 08:01:46 PM »

I'm at 39 infraction points. About five of the most recent points were given because I questioned the process and motives. This will probably be deleted, too, but I wanted a chance to say that if I'm not here in the near future, it's because of others.

I'll leave you with one thing: you guys better step up and speak out against this nonsense because a select few have the ridiculous amount of power to punish people with whom they personally disagree. It's a mess.

I agree with you, generally, but I also can't imagine that you have done anything so outrageous that you should be banned.  Still, if you're on the edge, then maybe it's time to relax a little.  This forum is not a democracy, and as far as I know it makes no claim of being one.  Its moderators have the right to be as arbitrary and as capricious as Dave Leip will allow.  You have to accept that.  

There's a time for courage, and there is a time for serenity.  Perhaps now is the time for serenity.

Peace be with you.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies