Well, they're going to get what they want. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:33:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Well, they're going to get what they want. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, they're going to get what they want.  (Read 3952 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: February 24, 2012, 10:40:50 AM »

I'm at 39 infraction points. About five of the most recent points were given because I questioned the process and motives. This will probably be deleted, too, but I wanted a chance to say that if I'm not here in the near future, it's because of others.

I'll leave you with one thing: you guys better step up and speak out against this nonsense because a select few have the ridiculous amount of power to punish people with whom they personally disagree. It's a mess.
I've said this for a long time.  I get shot down every time.  I like this forum a lot... but the amount of groupthink when it comes to forum relations is pretty awful... but is to be expected with the general demographic we have and the moderation setup.

I think the forum was better off when Alcon did most of the moderating... which wasn't all that much.  I understand it was overwhelming for him as he has gotten along with his life... but I think people should be given a wide berth with "death points" only for particularly bad personal attacks or relentless spamming.

At the same time, forum members need to unbunch their undies and stop reporting every post from posters they don't like, etc.  I'd bet a lot fewer death points would be given out if people only reported truly egregious posts.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies