Well, they're going to get what they want. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:37:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Well, they're going to get what they want. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, they're going to get what they want.  (Read 3912 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: February 23, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »

I'm at 39 infraction points. About five of the most recent points were given because I questioned the process and motives. This will probably be deleted, too, but I wanted a chance to say that if I'm not here in the near future, it's because of others.

I'll leave you with one thing: you guys better step up and speak out against this nonsense because a select few have the ridiculous amount of power to punish people with whom they personally disagree. It's a mess.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 07:57:48 PM »

Yes, I report the holier-than-thou people that lecture me and others about personal attacks...then personally attack me. You know, like people saying, "Don't get mad, Phil, but you're unpleasant." That attack is fine but mine is not apparently. No personal agenda? Please.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 09:22:53 PM »

Gee, I wonder how Phil ever got that many death points Roll Eyes

(Feel free to report this.)

Let us know how many points Franzl has, Inks. This trolling is out of control.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »

This is just more trolling to try to get attention, as usual.

Personal attack

Gee, I wonder how Phil ever got that many death points Roll Eyes

(Feel free to report this.)

Let us know how many points Franzl has, Inks. This trolling is out of control.

1 point. I'm sure that convinces you further of a conspiracy against you and Rick Santorum.

Just more moderator bias seeing as you have certainly personally attacked me more than one time.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 10:06:45 AM »

Er, no. It's an attack against your post, not against you.

The moderation system is inherently biased, but you're overblowing it.

That's a ridiculous attempt at nailing me on a technicality. Inks states that I am looking for attention. How the hell does my post count as trolling and attention but I am not attention whoring? Roll Eyes
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 01:30:38 PM »

Jesus... when someone is criticizing your behavior, that's an opinion, not personal attack.

Yet calling Torie out for being condescending is infractable. Roll Eyes If I call someone out for being a know-it-all (again, directed at Torie), I get infracted yet I can say that that's pointing out his behavior and not a personal attack. Give it up, Kal. There are blatant double standards.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Uh...what? I'm not asking anyone to be nice (let alone super nice); I'm asking not to be infracted for calling people out when they act like jackasses just like they'd do to me yet don't get infracted. You have moderators that clearly pick fights with me and others but still have moderating powers!

And the same people that will say that I'm being a whiner are the same people that say I'm being too "mean." Give me a break. If I went through and reported every nasty thing said about Santorum, half of you would be gone. I don't. But if I defend myself or my candidate in an equally forceful way, I'm on the verge of Moderator Review.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies