Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:17:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ  (Read 21299 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: March 26, 2012, 08:17:18 AM »

So Atlasia as something more like, I don't know, a Student Council, where we can debate Forum issues in a way that the administration can see, rather than a separate game of its own?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 04:58:09 PM »

If the Court makes Tweed president, I swear there shall be a coup.

I shall defend Tweedism with my life, so help me Dave!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »

It's good to see some people at least show respect for our sacred constitution. What would the founding fathers of this, the Third Atlasian Republic, say were they to see how little their wisdom is respected today?

Hey now, I'm a Founding Father of the Third Atlasian Republic, and I know Tweedism is the future Angry
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 08:07:51 AM »

I am overjoyed to announce the return, however brief, of our esteemed former President and author of the Third Constitution, Purple State, and his remarks in favor of Petitioner Tweed in the ongoing Young Tweed v. Department of Federal Elections (emphasis added).

I have but three letters to say:

LOL

Seriously though, even if it is frivolous as all hell, Tweed's suit is simply a stroke of genius.

I will reappear (very briefly) from my extended walk into the sunset to echo this. Leave it to the true creator of the very idea of Atlasia to provide such a brilliant effort to return excitement to the game.

I would support the lawsuit if it leads to a reset of Atlasia(constitutional convention), not just an amendment.

As the chair of the two previous Constitutional Conventions and author of the current Constitution, I can tell you that the idea of a "true reset" is nonsense that is peddled every few months. The game thrives on its history--one that includes many of the greatest posters this forum has ever seen. That is why the Boss's suit is so sound. You don't really want a reset... you want a shakeup. That's what this is and I support it.

now we have it straight from the horse's mouth: the author of the Constitution confirms the veracity of my argument now before the Court, and supports me in my attempt to assume my rightful mantle as president.

may we all rejoice that he has graced us once more -- and rejoice all the more, that he has done so in an unambiguously Tweedist fashion.
I appear to have completely forgotten this poster.

Unfortunate.  Purple State was one of the best n00bs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies