Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:41:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ  (Read 21242 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: April 24, 2012, 01:20:27 AM »

Meh, definitely sounds like you're on the wrong ticket bro.

I don't agree that the Senate is dead. It is very much alive, especially compared to when boring nerds like Junkie were doing nothing with their seats. Players like Sbane, Scott, Clarence, and TJ you can tell are excited about being in the Senate (and in some cases I am excited to help defeat them). The New Atlasian Healthcare Act, for example, is already at eight pages of debate and counting. People are interested in debating health care, or withdrawal of troops, or legalization of drugs more than they are, not to reopen this old and stale can of worms, national iniatives or legislative petitions. The agenda of my administration would reflect this sentiment.

I would like to have a series of presidential debates with Tweed (and any other candidates with running-mates), because you bring the right problems to light but I find my solutions to be more substantive than Tweed's various proposals.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 12:09:48 AM »

Young Tweed, I finally got around to watching your latest video and I have a few comments.

You note animosity between yourself and Kalwejt. Interestingly, to me at least, is that your running mate "Bald Motherer" and I have traditionally been political allies.

Your video actually does raise my opinion of you (as a candidate, I have always liked you as a poster), despite your improper characterization of my candidacy, and in part because I think the positive attributes you are applying to yourself can be applied to me. Therefore, I attribute it to ignorance as opposed to malice. In fact, you can apply that label to others and be correct for the most part, but I am curious if bgwah agrees that a Napoleon presidency would be boring or lacking in passion. I once sparked enough passion to score the Worst Senator title (with 45% of Atlasians voting me as the worst) to now holding an 85% approval rating as Northeast Governor,  which to me says a lot more than "Meh".

I find Atlasia to be a game and I play it for fun. Sure I am something of a workhorse, rewriting Constitutions and all that jazz, but so is bgwah, who really put in good work on the Wiki, and we don't do it because I expect to be rewarded for it in someway, we do it so the game works and others can have fun too.

There are enough moderate heroes, if I cared about being respected or pleasing the most people, I would have probably bored myself out of this game already and picked a VP less controversial than Kal, who is a great guy by the way and we have had our own bouts of animosity at times. I do care about being a good, or great even, President if elected but not at the cost of what you correctly label "passion". I won't go around creating false controversies but you can be damn sure that I will stick to my guns. I think anyone would back me up on this, even my haters.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 01:16:41 AM »

Hmph. The former President is no match for my band of orange thugs!
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 01:35:09 AM »

Tweed will never recieve my support in the future.

Tweed is the suburban youth form of Heath Ledger's Joker.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies