Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:28:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ  (Read 21245 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: May 01, 2012, 04:10:09 PM »

since Nappy has drawn up a fictional 'tour', I will too.

May 7: campaign kickoff in Philadelphia, Mississippi.  guest speaker: Art Laffer

May 9: Denton, Texas.  Teenage Cool Kids will be performing

May 11: will be meeting up with bgwah at an undisclosed location in King County.  then after that we will buy a cheap megaphone and scream things at the site of the old Kingdome.  guest speaker: Dean Logan

you get the idea

Why is Art Laffer speaking on behalf of a candidate of the CPoA (M-L-T)? Wasn't he a Reagan-area economist who pretty much invented supply-side economics?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 04:47:55 PM »

since Nappy has drawn up a fictional 'tour', I will too.

May 7: campaign kickoff in Philadelphia, Mississippi.  guest speaker: Art Laffer

May 9: Denton, Texas.  Teenage Cool Kids will be performing

May 11: will be meeting up with bgwah at an undisclosed location in King County.  then after that we will buy a cheap megaphone and scream things at the site of the old Kingdome.  guest speaker: Dean Logan

you get the idea

Why is Art Laffer speaking on behalf of a candidate of the CPoA (M-L-T)? Wasn't he a Reagan-area economist who pretty much invented supply-side economics?

Did you not notice he is starting his campaign in Philadelphia, MS like Ronald Reagan did. The city was where three civil rights workers were murdered in 1964. Pure coincidence, surely. Roll Eyes Can't have a campaign without visiting some backwater village of 7,000 people in Mississippi.

I did notice something of that sort, but he's also going to the eleventh largest city in the Ft. Worth area and part of his campaign strategy is screaming at people with a megaphone, so I wrote it off as rather inconsequential.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »

This sounds funny, so good luck. Seeing how Tweedist the Atlasian Supreme Court is, I actually wouldn't be surprised if you were successful with your lawsuit. Wink

I would assume Bgwah would have to recuse himself, given the conflict of interest?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies