Clarence for Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:02:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Clarence for Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clarence for Senate  (Read 6592 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: February 26, 2012, 09:23:55 AM »

From your previous activity in Atlasia I know what you stand for and can say with pleasure that you have my support. I wish you the best of luck.

I have two questions: The Senate is currently debating a bill which seeks to impose term limits on Senators and a bill which attempts to reform the Vice Presidency - basically saying that the Vice President, whose powers are very much limited under the current constitution, should become the 11th Senator. What is your opinion on these bills?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 03:35:52 AM »

Congrats, Clarence! I honestly did not believe that you would be elected when I saw that Oakvale and Jbrase, two respected Atlasians, entered the race but this only makes your victory more precious!

I wish you the best in the Senate. I'm sure you will be an active Senator. Smiley

Now enjoy your election and ignore those who want to provoke you with odd attacks. Stay calm and you will be superior to the critics who assault you on a personal level.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 03:28:12 AM »

Finally, a Whig in the Senate. The dream lives on...

Congrats, Clarence. One of my favorite Atlasians in the Senate!

TJ is a Whig, too! That means we actually have two Senators. Not bad, not bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies