My generation is f**ked (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:26:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  My generation is f**ked (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My generation is f**ked  (Read 5179 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: February 27, 2012, 09:55:54 AM »

Chris Brown and Rihanna are collaborating ?

Didn't he punch her in her face once ? That's probably not a good thing if they are together again. Personalities usually don't change in a few years, so what happens if they are together again and times are not as good as they are now, they are having fights again and he punches her again ? I'd say Rihanna should think twice about that ...

I hope this is an ironic reply. Tongue

It's sad but hardly new. Young people have always tended to be a bit daft.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 07:41:30 PM »

I somehow doubt you mean that literally, as there is nothing negative about this honorable profession.  Perhaps you mean something else.. some other related malign of the gender.  In any case your crude statement tells us much more about you than about the ladies in question.  And it is not to your credit, I might add.

^^^ You are right.

I think the Merriam-Webster definition of "whore" is simply "girl who has sex with someone who is not me."
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 01:41:36 AM »

I somehow doubt you mean that literally, as there is nothing negative about this honorable profession.  Perhaps you mean something else.. some other related malign of the gender.  In any case your crude statement tells us much more about you than about the ladies in question.  And it is not to your credit, I might add.

^^^ You are right.

I think the Merriam-Webster definition of "whore" is simply "girl who has sex with someone who is not me."

Oddly enough, my definition is 'someone who will have sex with me', though I have to say I don't think I've ever used that word in my life.

I think the last part of the sentence proves my point...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies