Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku (Azerbaijan) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:24:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku (Azerbaijan) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku (Azerbaijan)  (Read 12850 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: May 23, 2012, 10:54:45 AM »

I quite liked the entry from Finland. The song was in Swedish, which I clearly find the most melodious of all Germanic languages. Too bad they Finland didn't make it to the finals.

No comment about Switzerland and Austria. Tongue
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:57:05 AM »

What a horrible winner song! It's sad that the much nicer Swedish song, the Finnish entry, failed to make it to the finals.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 07:53:53 AM »

It turned out that Switzerland was 11th in the semi-final, missing the qualification for the grand final only by 8 points. That's a bad way to lose! I guess we have to pay Liechtenstein some money and encourage them to participate next year. This way, there will finally be a country which awards the Swiss entries 12 points every year. I mean, if Serbia has Montenegro and Greece has Cyprus, why shouldn't we have Liechtenstein? Wink

And there's some comfort for you, Tender. Austria finished last in the semi final, getting only 8 points. This means that you don't have to be annoyed about only losing by hair. Wink

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/history/by-year/contest?event=1573
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies