Please SHUT UP about Ohio et al
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:55:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Please SHUT UP about Ohio et al
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Please SHUT UP about Ohio et al  (Read 8033 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2005, 11:16:44 PM »
« edited: January 09, 2005, 11:24:51 PM by Senator Gabu »

I'm not quite as angry about all of this as Al (deep breaths, my friend Wink but I fundamentally agree. You can privately think Ohio is stolen, but as a whole, you're making the party look really dumb and flooding this forum.

Let's take a cue and "MoveOn."

I hope that there has been a distiction drawn between the party and the poster.

Sadly, the fallacy of Hasty Generalization is both one of the easiest of all to commit and quite possibly the most damaging.

There is a clear difference between the Loony Left and the whole Democratic Party.

To you, thankfully.  I've seen tons of people who look at the so-called Loony Left and think, "Yep, that's the Democratic Party/liberals."
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2005, 11:32:30 PM »

I'm not quite as angry about all of this as Al (deep breaths, my friend Wink but I fundamentally agree. You can privately think Ohio is stolen, but as a whole, you're making the party look really dumb and flooding this forum.

Let's take a cue and "MoveOn."

I hope that there has been a distiction drawn between the party and the poster.

Sadly, the fallacy of Hasty Generalization is both one of the easiest of all to commit and quite possibly the most damaging.

There is a clear difference between the Loony Left and the whole Democratic Party.

To you, thankfully.  I've seen tons of people who look at the so-called Loony Left and think, "Yep, that's the Democratic Party/liberals."

I'm tempted to say, now you know how I feel about Pat Robertson.  :-)

Here is something that I think is worth posting, from the category of Democrats who Don't think Ohio was 'Stolen':

In all fairness you should add to this list, John Kerry and most of the Congressional Democratic leadership.  That is to their credit.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2005, 11:43:02 PM »

Here is something that I think is worth posting, from the category of Democrats who Don't think Ohio was 'Stolen':

In all fairness you should add to this list, John Kerry and most of the Congressional Democratic leadership.  That is to their credit.

Oh, I'm not claiming that the same doesn't happen to Republicans.  It certainly does; you have your Radical Right and we have our Loony Left.  As I said in another topic, 90% of the members of both parties are good, rational people whose image is tarnished by the extremist 10% of the party.  I do my best not to associate people like you with Pat Robertson.  Believe me, I know how aggravating it is.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2005, 03:27:02 PM »

Oh, I'm not claiming that the same doesn't happen to Republicans.  It certainly does; you have your Radical Right and we have our Loony Left.  As I said in another topic, 90% of the members of both parties are good, rational people whose image is tarnished by the extremist 10% of the party.  I do my best not to associate people like you with Pat Robertson.  Believe me, I know how aggravating it is.

Gabu, to you think there is a "Rational Center" and we might both be in it?  :-)
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2005, 04:20:39 PM »

Has government passed a law censoring you, or do you have no understanding of the concept of freedom of speech?

Your idiot conspiracy theories should not be censored by the government. That doesn't mean anyone has to take it seriously, or that we want our forum flooded with a bunch of trollish garbage.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2005, 04:24:48 PM »

Uh, sorry. A one thousand vote margin and a 120 thousand vote margin are not the same thing.

I actually oppose any more recounts in Washington, but if you paid attention, you'd know Rossi was originally ahead.

Oh, and you are a bigot, who lost jobs in the last 4 years, and cannot stand on your own record.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2005, 05:12:11 PM »

No argument there, but you and jfern have post-traumatic election disorder.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2005, 05:49:05 PM »

Anyway, this is a knife that cuts both ways.

Republicans only want recounts when the results don't go there way. It is REPUBLICANS who are SORE LOSERS:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-12-29-governor-recount_x.htm

It is the looney right who voted for Emperor Bush, who started a premptive war against Iraq, killing 100,000 plus.
Remember Bush is the one who has created a mountain of debt, and lost jobs in the last four years. He is also a bigot when it comes to gay marriage; he used that as a wedge issue because he couldn't stand on his own record.

MacFarlan, if you really want to see what the Republicans are saying about the evidence in WA, look here:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=14537.60

Now, I like to see Rossi win, but I need some evidence before I'm going to stand up and delare the election fraudulant.

If the Loony Left wants to proclaim that OH was stolen, I don't have a problem with it.  I certainly don't want the Right to claim something that in a different state and I'll engage in a dialogue to show that there is a lack an evidence that WA was stolen by the Democrats.
DanimalBr

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2005, 11:13:44 PM »

Forget Ohio.  I just uncovered an even bigger story.   It turns out that Bob Dole really won the 1996 election.  Check it out. 

http://thomasgalvin.blogspot.com/2004_11_11_thomasgalvin_archive.html

LOL

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies